Wes Mountain - There's a Hole in my Head - FINISHED!

Forum for the 2005 OzComics 24 Hour Challenge. (ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

page 13

Postby euronymus on Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:46 am

Last post in a while... I really need sleep.
Dickhead Frenzy, my political comic blog: [url]dickheadfrenzy.blogspot.com[/url]
Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter for Little Bones: [url]littlebones.siamesetwin.net[/url]
euronymus
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:09 am

This totally reminds me of one of Junji Ito's little headtrips... Although his was a spiral more than a hole...
It's just like the Midas touch though... can solve your problems if you're careful, but no one's careful forever... I can't wait to seea resolution to this one ^_^
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby euronymus on Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:53 pm

Well... I'm in the hole... both plotwise and metaphorically. My 24 hours ends in about two minutes... I have another page, but I'm going to give myself another couple of hours, then I'll repost. This isn't about the challenge (I suppose the comic could end here for the challenge's sake), it's about getting it finished. It should be about 16 pages at conclusion. If you want to see the end, keep checking this topic....
sorry to keep you waiting.
Dickhead Frenzy, my political comic blog: [url]dickheadfrenzy.blogspot.com[/url]
Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter for Little Bones: [url]littlebones.siamesetwin.net[/url]
euronymus
Superhero

page 14

Postby euronymus on Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:45 pm

hmm.. another post. Like being kicked to death in the back of the future head.
euronymus
Superhero

page 15

Postby euronymus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:43 pm

euronymus
Superhero

page 16

Postby euronymus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:44 pm

euronymus
Superhero

page 17

Postby euronymus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:29 pm

The penultimate page.
euronymus
Superhero

page 18

Postby euronymus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:31 pm

Whoah! For whatever reason the last page was the proper size. Hope this one is similar!
I hope you all liked the story. Thanks for having a look if you did.
euronymus
Superhero

Postby H PoP on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:45 pm

Outrageous! That's a pretty nice resolution to the entire thing ^__^
H PoP
Super Genius

Postby Patrick Alexander on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:52 pm

That was totally cool -- one of my favourites so far. Thanks for a good read!
Patrick Alexander
Superhero

Postby euronymus on Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:00 pm

Thanks for your support guys! I loved both of your comics... H Pop, your story and art were amazing. I wish I could write or draw that well. Either would do me.
And Patrick, your CUNT! story was sheer, inspired, madness. Fucking awesome work guys!
euronymus
Superhero

Postby Stephen Bai on Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:51 pm

One of the most original uses for a black hole as a plot device that I've ever seen.
Spaghettification, I've always wondered if it worked like that, or wether the object stretched became torn to shreds. Something that cannot be resolves without a black hole. I guesse everyone wishes they had some way to deal with people and things that pose obstacles to us in our lives. I've always wanted a voodoo doll.
I loved the bit when he got sucked inside his own head, trippy.
Well, I don't want a renegade necrophile princess as MY roomate!
Stephen Bai
Hero

Postby spacenick on Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:08 pm

what a great idea,
you have a magnificent imagination
rain is a perfectly sculpted garden of wetness
spacenick
Sidekick

Postby euronymus on Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:16 pm

Seriously guys, thanks for your love.
It's been great getting back into drawing. Especially in such a hardcore fashion.
euronymus
Superhero

Postby Tyndal on Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:57 pm

Stephen Bai wrote:Spaghettification, I've always wondered if it worked like that, or wether the object stretched became torn to shreds. Something that cannot be resolves without a black hole.

No, spaghettification doesn't work like that, and I did wonder why the beanie wasn't sucked into the black hole, but that clearly shows I need to stop thinking about things. I mean, the guy has a black hole in his head.

The art was very good, as was the story. Lots of black humour. Well done!
-Alvin Chan
strangekith
Tyndal
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to OzComics 24 Hr Challenge 2005