[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - CraigVial - Sydney - The Smiling Assasin -16 Pages-FINISHED!

CraigVial - Sydney - The Smiling Assasin -16 Pages-FINISHED!

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Re: Craig Vial - Sydney - The Smiling Assasin

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:16 am

Page 12

Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 am

Page 13

Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 am

Page 14

Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:01 am

Page 15

Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 am

And that's that! Just sixteen pages this year. That'll have to do. I should probably go and look and comment on everyone else's efforts, but it's time for some sleep.

I'll be back.
Craig Vial
Superhero

Re: CraigVial - Sydney - The Smiling Assasin -16 Pages-FINISHED!

Postby LauraSeabrook on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 am

Well done.
Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 am

*applause*
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 am

Great work Craig. Your dialogue for the "interview" was very free flowing and realistic. And congrats on the first soccer (football) comic.
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby jing on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Best lines:

"struck by an existential crisis"
"Ah! you do have eyes!"

^_^ I nearly didn't read it because it's a sports comic -- glad I came to my senses and didn't miss out. I agree with Jacen, the interview dialogue was spot on.

Well done for making me overcome my dumb preconceptions to enjoy a sports comic. That's quite an achievement!
I am the King of Slack! Or Queen. Maybe I'm a queen...
jing
Super Genius

Postby mconnollyz on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Great story, very witty
I was a bit worried at the beginning as it was about sport
but was soon laughing out loud.
Well done!
Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm

What big eyes he has! That bit had me in stitches. Your comic has put me in the mood for the World Cup! ^_^
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Finally had a chance to read this through - that was great :D
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby felabba on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Bwahaha! The "Pablo Pantsdown" was excellent! Nice finish, I really enjoyed reading this.
felabba
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby scarlett on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:24 pm

that was fantastic. Just because I'm not a sports fan, I wasn't expecting much when I started reading, and then I was completely thrown off balance with: he was suddenly struck by an existential crisis "Ack! It's all so absurd!"

and it finished really well too! well done :)

edit, what's with the : D smiley??
scarlett
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience