[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Annie Kao - 24 Hour Comic - Sydney - FINISHED

Annie Kao - 24 Hour Comic - Sydney - FINISHED

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby Haruka-chan on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm

Hey Annie! Glad to see you here ^_^ Love your art as always. Congrats on making the 24!
Haruka-chan
Hero

Postby Egofreaky on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:56 pm

Reality comics... that's just so awesome.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds the Starburst babies disturbing. I've mentioned it to friends before and they think I'm being paranoid... paranoid schizophrenic...

Godamn! If I'd thought of doing a real time comic, I could have done one too, from the Sci Fi convention... It'd have had me getting my tentacle, and being harassed by an 11y/o girl in far too tight an outfit for an 11 year old to wear...
(If anyone wants to see the tentacle, there's a post about it on the OzTAKU boards)
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby onegreyelephant on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:19 am

Jack Bauer! He's da bomb!!

Absolute awesome.

and yes-- starburst babies are possessed.
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

Postby Owen Heitmann on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:55 pm

Wow, it's a genuine ethnographic documentary of that rare breed, the 24 houris challengis in their natural habitat! This was clever and funny. My favourite bit was the "What are you doing in my house?" page, and the daydream panel on page 17. And the ending was great too! This entry almost makes me want to do the challenge as part of a group next year, although I have a feeling such a gathering would in my case involve a lot more crankiness and bitter remarks as the hours wore on.
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General