lost

lost

Postby Demongoldfish on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:11 pm

OK so I'm a bit slow with these kind of things but i just got into the series of "lost"
I've devoured the first 2 seasons in just over a week but now i have no idea how to get my hands on the 3rd [and last as far as i know] season. I'm pretty sure it already aired here in aus and the box set isn't out yet so does anyone know any websites or bit torrenty type thing i can obtain it? I'm willing to not be a scab and actually pay for it i just don't know how or where :D

thanks a buncharoonie
Demongoldfish
Science Hero

Postby apple head on Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Does the fat guy loose weight?
apple head
Super Genius

Postby Soon on Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:31 pm

News to me that they've already screened the 3rd season of LOST on FTA. Last I saw was the second season finale.

They're now doing the first season repeats late night and just before POWER RANGERS, which means having to wait an hour for that TIME FORCE cheese.
Soon
Super Genius

Postby Demongoldfish on Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm

ah cool. like i said i only just got into it so i just figured it had been on already

oh and isnt power rangers the best? i watch it just for the theme song

time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power go!

oh and did you notice that even when the females go into power ranger mode they become male?
Demongoldfish
Science Hero

Postby BMB on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:12 pm

Demongoldfish wrote:oh and did you notice that even when the females go into power ranger mode they become male?

No, they're still the females, but the powerranger suits incorporate the worlds most super fucking hardcore sports-bras. :D
BMB
Science Hero

Postby Laocorn on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:24 am

I love how this topic ended up with Power Rangers bra's :D
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Soon on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:51 pm

Time Force Pink Ranger is visibly female, and apparently the only one to bear a skirt. Time Force Yellow Ranger is working that sports bra like Hilary Swank in BOYS DON'T CRY. Though, I don't see why they can't all be female and that be the norm. It's not like only blokes are into martial arts and stunts.

Demongoldfish wrote:time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power go!

Listening to it often, I know you're leaving out such gems as "chrono-morphers are on line" and their battle cry, "time for time force"
Soon
Super Genius

Postby Cybermotron on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:56 am

Demongoldfish wrote:time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power time force power ranger force power for ranger time for forces power ranges force force power force range rangers force power power power go!

Damn I love that song...its so catchy.

Oh yeah I think the 3rd season of Lost starts this week on FTA.
My 24 hour comic from this year which I'm still finishing....
http://forums.pulpfaction.net/viewtopic ... 1956#31956

And the one from last year which I did finish...
http://forums.pulpfaction.net/viewtopic.php?t=1895
Cybermotron
Super Genius

Postby apple head on Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:41 am

Is Lost an NBC show? If you can convince the NBC site that your computer is in America, you can watch their TV shows on-line. :) So that way Australia could coincide with the american season. I don't know why couldn't they. They have a non ratings things during the december Holidays where they take a mid season brake.
apple head
Super Genius

Return to TV