[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Other Peoples Dicks

Other Peoples Dicks

Pages of sequential work. Show off your latest comic work or talk about the craft.

Other Peoples Dicks

Postby Tom on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:56 pm

When I was finishing Don't go into that Barn I realised I didn't have a another story to go on with. Shit! I thought and went straight to writing. What I came up with was absolute rubbish so I decided it was time to out source. The result - Other Peoples Dicks. I'm not actually goig to use that title but for now it will do.
Here are some pages from the first story I have done, written by James Andre. Other writers include Jason Franks, Tom Taylor and Jen Breach.
Tom
Science Hero

Re: Other Peoples Dicks

Postby Merrk on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Woah I'm not sure what's going on there but it looks insane and I like it! Good intensity with the outta control nose hairs...
Merrk
Hero

Postby Greg Gates on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:33 am

These are great! Who wrote these particular pages?
Greg Gates
Super Genius

Postby JasonFranks on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Looks excellent.

Greg, I think those are James' pages.

-- JF
JasonFranks
Super Genius

Postby bluetoaster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 am

Those pages look awesome Tom!

Though I like watching your experiments with the wacom and colour... THIS is the stuff I miss seeing from you Mr Bonin... More, MORE!

bluetoaster
Master of Time

Postby Tom on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:48 am

Cheers mate!
More is on it's way!
Tom
Science Hero

Postby Tom on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

And indeed, here is more.
This story was written by Tom Taylor and is about what to do when faced with having to kill a gorgon.
Tom
Science Hero

Postby bluetoaster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 am

Bloody nice work Tom, especially the first scene.
(masterful use of blacks.)

bluetoaster
Master of Time

Postby Paul Bedford on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 am

Lovely stuff indeed. Man, you've really been hitting the books - or blank pages more correctly. Leaps and bounds, sir. Looking forward to seeing what different writers have done with your Dick(s).

...and still pissed at myself that I couldnt quite nail the whole detective voice in the story I was trying to write for you.

Cheers,

Paul.
Seek the Wolf in thyself!

the-list.com.au
Paul Bedford
Science Hero

Postby Tom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

Tom
Science Hero

Postby BMB on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Oo-er, I've been so busy fussing over my own stuff I keep missing goldmines like these!

Great stuff kemosabe! :|>

BMB
Science Hero

Postby Tom on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 pm

I've been a bit slow in getting this up here but to tell you the truth I haven't done much more. I've a new bub and about to start work full full time for the next month, then there's christmas... I'm going to have to pull up my socks if I want this thing finished by April.

Jason Franks wrote this little story. An adaption of Tom Waits' Singapore.

Tom
Science Hero

Postby Lukas on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Lukas Online, an artblog:
Lukas
Superhero

Postby JasonFranks on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am

You got it, Lukas.

Tom is kicking some righteous arse, huh?

-- JF
JasonFranks
Super Genius

Postby BMB on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 am

Noice! :|>

BMB
Science Hero

Next

Return to Sequentials