Brisbane Artists

Pages of sequential work. Show off your latest comic work or talk about the craft.

Brisbane Artists

Postby Chiron on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi, my name is Nick Shepherd and I am an artist living in Brisbane. I am keen to get together with other artist to work, collaborate and critque each others work. Also to just hang out and have fun and be inspired. If this interests you, you can contact me at dabura666au@yahoo.com
My website is www.nickshep.blogspot.com
if you would like to see my work. Anyay, thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you,
Nick

Re: Brisbane Artists

Postby transformer tom on Mon May 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Hey Nick,
Your invitation sounds like a good offer. I am too interested in meeting other brisbane comic dudes, do you do movies or pinball? I am fond of both. You can check out some of my stuff on my site. I don't have a lot of recent stuff up there but there is something there.
Tom.
transformer tom
Citizen

Postby jpaulos on Mon May 12, 2008 4:01 pm

There's a group called the Dead animators that have sporadic meetings attended by pulp faction members ... I don't have any more details than that but it shouldn't be too hard to find out.
jpaulos
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby zagg on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey people I am new to this post so please give me some useful information realted to this so een I can be the part of this post by posting my review over here.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Web Design Brisbane
zagg

Return to Sequentials