Beam me up Dougie

Non-Sequential Work. Show off your pin-ups or just shoot the breeze.

Beam me up Dougie

Postby Sean on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Pencils and inks by Disney artist Tom Bancroft

Art Thiberts's KICKSTARTER LAUNCHING ...Ummmm...REAL SOON!!!!! (blame amazon.com's legalities for the delay)

Art has had me colour up some interior and promo posters for his new Kickstarter project relaunching his creator owned series "Chrono Mechanics - Potholes in the Cosmic Road"as a collected TPB. This is one of the special *extras* that the Kickstarter will offer. There's another one to come drawn by Sam Lui, which will be quite rare as Sam has largely gotten out of the drawing comics business in recent times in favour of being an animation director.

I urge all and everyone to support this project. The entire thing is drawn and inked already by Art T, and I'll be doing the colours if Art T can secure the funding.

Meanwhile - check the Facebook page which already has a bunch of the interior pages in B&W for preview along with past issues coloured art and promo shots

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chrono-Me ... 5047605724

cheers
Sean

I colour stuff...
Sean
Super Genius

Re: Beam me up Dougie

Postby Sean on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Kickstarter has now well.... Started!!!

Kickstarter link is here--> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/146 ... osmic-road

Art Thibert is relaunching a collected trade paperback of his creator-owned series "Chrono Mechanics" If it gets successfully funded then Art has ME completely redoing the colours to the pages for the book to make them all spiffy and nice and modern looking, along with a couple of brand new stories just for the book

So I urge one and all to head off, check the Kickstarter link above and then pledge pledge pledge until you can not pledge no more! :p

cheers
Sean

I colour stuff...
Sean
Super Genius

Return to Illustration