[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Drawing Challenge- Cartoon Cheesecake and Beefcake

Drawing Challenge- Cartoon Cheesecake and Beefcake

Non-Sequential Work. Show off your pin-ups or just shoot the breeze.

Postby Troy Kealley on Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:14 pm

nah she's the hot fox from Animaniacs. There may or may not be an episode here which someone may have accidently left behind and I am not responisible for :roll: As you'll see I doubt they had any pretence of innocence creating this character!! The same guys are responsible for Helloooo Nurse, a similarily made-for-kids-by-targeting-dads style character!

Hayden - I hope that means you're working on this as we speak?
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby ChrisWahl on Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:49 pm

Ms. Pitstop

Last edited by ChrisWahl on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ChrisWahl
Evil Genius

Postby jacen_c on Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:50 pm

I give you She-Ra, Princess of Power and fellow rebels Frosta and Angela, as well as Horde henchwoman Catra. (I kept them a flat colours like the toon...but if anyone feels like shading or re-colouring them, feel free).

For the Honour of Greyskull!
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby jacen_c on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:29 pm

I only really liked how Catra turned out, so here's my newer version of this pic.

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:59 pm

some ones been busy
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby dillon on Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:49 pm

chris: the penny pitstop is great... can we see a tad more? i'm very interested in the headlights and bumper of her car.
dillon
Super Genius

Postby Laocorn on Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:30 pm

Troy: I did a pic on the weekend, but then discovered that my scanner has now decided that it doesn't want to work anymore... after nearly 6 years of dedication it went without warning on sunday morning...

*sniff*
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby galaxian on Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Jane Jetson.
That adorable, prim and proper little harlot.
galaxian
Superhero

Postby ChrisWahl on Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:29 pm

Cool, Galaxian.

Good to see someone keeping the thread alive. It'll give me an excuse to draw some more.
ChrisWahl
Evil Genius

Postby ChrisWahl on Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:37 am

Elastigirl from The Incredibles.

Last edited by ChrisWahl on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisWahl
Evil Genius

Postby thousanium on Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:49 pm

thousanium
Superhero

Postby practicecactus on Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:16 pm

Last edited by practicecactus on Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Laocorn on Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:21 am

"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby practicecactus on Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:11 am

I thought Daria, but then I thought, nah..too obvious.
Prefer to see Mr Wahl , maybe, handle her.
..I always did have a thing for Jane though..but then, I always had a thing for artist chicks.

|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby ChrisWahl on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:41 am

Jacen c- You've been very busy. Top stuff.

Cactus- Very nice. Love the big boots.

Thousanium- Feel free to double up on characters. I'm planning on doing a Betty and Veronica one, even though Lil' Sketchy's already had a go.

Here's a quick list of some other characters if people are stumped-

- Natasha (Rocky Bullwinkle)
- Josie and the Pussycats
- Betty Boo
- Princess (Gforce)
- Jessica Rabbit
- Olive Oyl
- Daphne (Scooby Doo)
- Judy Jetson
- Harley Quinn (Batman)
- Teela (Masters of the Universe)

...and then there's always the blokes. This IS called 'Cheescake and Beefcake', after all. I'm sure Elmer Fudd's quite a looker in his undies. :D
ChrisWahl
Evil Genius

PreviousNext

Return to Illustration