[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Luke Humphris - The Brewer and the madman - Bris - 24pg DONE

Luke Humphris - The Brewer and the madman - Bris - 24pg DONE

Official forum for the 2012 24 hour challenge.
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY) GENERAL CONTENT

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Re: Luke Humphris - The Brewer and the madman - Bris - 24pg

Postby LauraSeabrook on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Ewe bewdy!
Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Postby mamath on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Will you be doing more with these characters?
mamath
Sidekick

Postby Luke on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 am

Thank you for all the awesome words guys.

I have no plans for these guys in the future, but I do like them a lot. Maybe one day.
Luke
Hero

Postby antains on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 am

Home brewing and comics!

Two lovely worlds have collided, for me.

This was exceptional, Luke.

Ant
I shouldn't be here.
antains
Evil Genius

Postby Luke on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 am

I just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome words guys, I really appreciate it.

I had a lot of fun doing this, and I learnt how my body begins to betray me after the 20 hours mark, I would go to draw a straight line, and for no real reason, I would draw a line skewing off into some random direction, but you just push through.

I think next year I will be more prepared, even though I don't know how to explain that.

Thanks for reading guys.
Luke
Hero

Postby Ian T on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Luke, I missed this in my first round of reading these - fantastic stuff, with great use of action!

Cheers,

Ian T.
Ian T
Super Genius

Postby maggie on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Man! Voting was so close! You and Owen and Arran went back and forth like mad. It was crazy-making!
Great work and I hope you'll come back next year. We'll have more prize categories again and I'm already excited for it!

Kudos!
Maggie
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2012 - General Audience