[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Re: Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Postby Tsumi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby felabba on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Morty's face on Page 14 is my absolute favourite. You know the one. I'm sure you do.

This was just so much fun to read! It read like it knew where it was going and got there with confidence. Death was fantastic, Cerebus as a chihuahua was inspired, and then when Morty turned mortal...adding colour to him at the end just worked so well. Morty seemed twice as gorgeous with colour in his cheeks. Seriously - how on earth did you manage to ink and partially colour this? I cannot comprehend.

I thought that they fell in love with each other was very believable too. Good story! Warm fuzzies.
felabba
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

So, Tsunami lady!

Do you have a deviantart or something?
I want to see more of your work, but am not sure where to go :p
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby grasshopper on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 am

Good lord. I didn't think you could beat death's hairpiece, but then you give him an awesome royal moustache.

Fantastic.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby xaverlex on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 pm

That was cute. I really enjoyed it. Loved your use of colour too.
Great work!
sorry I'm late, this elephant totally copped a 'tude with me.
xaverlex
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 am

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby Tsumi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 am

Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

Come on! Cat girls? All look same to gaijin!

And I don't totally ignore you... I write comments on your wall and stuff. It's just that as you say, we're not exactly close or anything. And I've totally written messages that are good natured sexual harassment, like when you got engaged :P
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby Tsumi on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 am

Tsumi
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience