[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Re: Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Page 13.

Page 14.

Page 15.

Page 16.

Page 17.
Last edited by Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Page 18.

Page 19.

Kyaaa! They are all scanned and ready to go except for one more page that needs some colour added - it's this fussing on the computer that takes time... I mean - ack! I love you computer - please keep up the hard work! <3 ^o^'
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Page 20.

Page21.

Page22.
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm

And the conclusion! \^0^/

Page 23.

Page 24.

DE END!!!! <3 <3 <3
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Re: Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Postby Chuc on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Just adorable :p Glad you went through with the colouring, it looks fantastic! Especially the climatic kiss scene <3
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:36 pm

again - a fantastic comic :D
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby robin t-lord on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

argh, this is excellent! who knew there was so much comics talent here in little ol' Adelaide! I love camp Daddy Death :-)
robin t-lord
Superhero

Postby naminote on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Splendid stuff, Nami!

I like how you only added colour to Odette, and then Morty at the end.
naminote
Hero

Postby H PoP on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:58 pm

That was a much more solid read than what I was expecting for a 24 hour comic. It was substantial, the art was okay (given the time constraints), and I didn't mind it (SHOCK!). Good reading. Kudos.
H PoP
Super Genius

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am

Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am

Holy heck, That was awesome! Just as awesome as your last years entry was! Lighting strikes twice...You really ARE a tsunami or something =P

If you have a fanclub, consider me like...TOTALLY in!

(Wonders if theres anybody else about. If there arent, how ironic...I wake up after comicking and everyone else is alseep again!)
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Maniphisto on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 am

I loved this! Your style is really fun, the coloring was great, and the story was really cute and fun to read! I just loved the characters and the storyline. Kudos on an amazing job!
Theresa Pridemore
The Maniphisto
www.maniphistocomic.com
Maniphisto
Hero

Postby onegreyelephant on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

heh heh-- great storyline, coherent plot and a moral all in one 24 hrs! amazing
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience