Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Re: Tsunami Hee Ja - "Kissing Death" - Adelaide (24 pg FINISHED)

Postby Tsumi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 am

Treyzuka wrote:I was a psych teacher for a while. *shifty eyes*

Nice entry, I like the transition to colour, it makes all the difference. The premise was cute and executed well enough. But why is Damien [I forgot his name if he has one] an emo? That makes me feel so emo.

Thanks Trey. His name is "Morty", and he's an emo because I wanted him to be a character who'd resist falling in love with a cheerful idiot like Odette. Also, the son of a wig-wearing skeleton has got to have issues. =_='

EMO Treyzuka? Cheer up kiddo! And if all else fails go draw some boobies. ^-^b
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

naminote wrote:I will spy on him from afar and take pictures of him-- Especially if I become the editor for the school magazine! >=)

(none of my subjects next year are sciences -- he teaches physics classes. T_T)

Now there's an idea! I wish I'd been a bit more dedicated to the stalkage of Mr. Bowdell. *sigh* I have not a single snap-shot to show for my high school infatuation. T-T
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby scarlett on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 am

congratulations on winning! just realised I'd never actually finished reading this before. o_o glad I did now though. great job, especially with the plot and script. doesn't at all seem like something you hurriedly came up with in 24 hours :|>
scarlett
Hero

Postby Tsumi on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

scarlett wrote:congratulations on winning! just realised I'd never actually finished reading this before. o_o glad I did now though. great job, especially with the plot and script. doesn't at all seem like something you hurriedly came up with in 24 hours :|>

Thank you kindly! My imagination is pretty frantic at the best of times so it was all a matter of making my hands keep up with it.... Eww, that sounded kind of gross. T-T
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 am

Congratulations on winning Tsunami-lad---- Tsumi-Chan!

Probably been said, but you deserved it :D
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Tsumi on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Peacemaker wrote:Congratulations on winning Tsunami-lad---- Tsumi-Chan!

Probably been said, but you deserved it :D

Aww, thanks Pacemaker - oh, sorry! I mean PEACEmaker.

There sure were lots of amazing entries, and yours was definitely one of my favourites. Hope to see you next Comikaze with the same epic enthusiasm you busted out this year. ^_^b
Tsumi
Superhero

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience