[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Vincent Pinto - LATE! - Melbourne (Manga) (FINISHED!)

Vincent Pinto - LATE! - Melbourne (Manga) (FINISHED!)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Vincent Pinto - LATE! - Melbourne (Manga) (FINISHED!)

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Okay, it's time to step up and SHOW YOU MY MOVES~

Words are apathetic kindling till

Starting...NAO!!
Please wish me luck. Im so freaked out my hand is shaking right now (which is bad for drawing needless to say)
Last edited by Peacemaker on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacemaker
Superhero

Re: Vincent Pinto - LATE! - Melbourne (Manga)

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Best of luck!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Page Uno. Crapola, Im about 15 minutes behind from the get-go... and a small ammount like that can add up!! >,<
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm

You'll make the time up later....after no sleep and too much Redbull, you go into a matrix style "bullet time"...or is that a humming bird "hyper time"- I can never remember!
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Go go go! And don't be nervous. You're already off to a fine start. :)
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Page 2. wow this looks like ass so far...Gotta try harder! Thanks for the encouraging words!
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Le 3. Hmm...that was a bit of a cop out with kindling on page 2... I'll include 2 different expressions of each word. That'll work nice! :D
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Looking good!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Work is serious buisness.
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Le Edit~: I'm using "till" in the context of time. This is going to come up a WHOLE lot XD
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Epic splash page, To think I wanted to skimp on this one...
(Also, Couldnt resist with the apathy...:p there will be more!)
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Gah... Tired... Must....resist....urge to... Give...up

Unable to...maintain....normal....typing speed....
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Go man go! You can do eeeet!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

So, When do I get my matrix-style bullet time?

Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Kyle on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Very cool. I'm a big fan of the first panel of the most recent page, with the camera pan to the left only just slightly more than the previous frame. Reminds me a little of The Watchmen and how they'd so often structure their pages so the big reveals would always be on the next page. Plus with the peak into the future on page one, I'm curious to see how this turns out.
Canned Geek:
The Australian & New Zealand guide to every geeky convention, meet and event.
Kyle
Superhero

Next

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience