[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - C.S. Markle - Blind as a... - Perth - DONE

C.S. Markle - Blind as a... - Perth - DONE

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

C.S. Markle - Blind as a... - Perth - DONE

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Christopher Markle reporting for duty. I would have loved to start yesterday with Chernobyl's green dwarf, but I had errands to do like grocery shopping and watching The A-Team.

Just uh... just waiting for my words here... the ones I need to do this with...

EDIT: Woot! Words up and I am away: apathetic kindling till

Wait... What the hell am I to do with those?
Last edited by grasshopper on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

grasshopper
Hero

Re: C.S. Markle - Title Pending - Perth

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:49 pm

That page was easy. I wonder if they'll all be like that...

If anyone is wondering, the pink frame is the actual page size so I know where I can add bleed, and the blots of colour up in the corner are ink swatches.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Good to see you back!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Good to be back too.

Hrmm... there doesn't seem to be a way to post an image as a thumbnail, so anyone wanting to see the whole thing should click on the image and it will open proper.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Page 4. Look at me go!

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Page 5. Seem to be moving faster then normal. Even with photoshop constantly crashing on me (despite me putting new RAM in two days ago).

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Same deal as before where clicking on the image will open the full thing.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Page 8. Finally, some story!

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Page 9

grasshopper
Hero

Re: C.S. Markle - Seething - Perth

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Page 10.

My drawing hand is freezing. Seriously, why is this held during the coldest month of the year? It's not even night yet!

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Page 11.

And now time for a break since I am ahead which will involve making dinner and watching Doctor Who. Woot.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Can you believe they killed Rory? What's up with that?

OK, Rory kind of annoyed me. But still!

I started my comic 8pm last night and finished it a coupla hours ago, so this is the first chance I've had to do a proper hunt through the forums. Good to see you here! I'm really happy you told me about this, it feels good to get a comic finished. Hopefully you'll feel that way at the end, once you've weathered through the "Oh God why did I do this" phrase.

Your comic looks good and it reads really well. Since I'm probably gonna crash and burn soon, I'll probably have to wait till tomorrow night to see it finished. But - have fun!
felabba
Superhero

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am

Page 14.

Hey! I'm over half way!

grasshopper
Hero

Postby grasshopper on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 am

Page 15

Start to feel a little tired now. Think I may have to look into drinking more coke.

grasshopper
Hero

Next

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience