[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Michael Sandford-I HATE FOOD-Geelong FINISHED

Michael Sandford-I HATE FOOD-Geelong FINISHED

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Michael Sandford-I HATE FOOD-Geelong FINISHED

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:00 am

Ok so I've gotten myself a terrible cold and I'm hoping that making omics for 24 hours will infact turn out to be the cure. I know this makes no sense at all but I'm desperate and need to cling to some kind of hope. And I love making comics too much to miss out on this because of a silly little debilitating cold.
I'll also be documenting my 24 hours for a highschool media project, so if it turns out good I'll post it here too.

My comic will start at 9 am and my words will be subtle episode auditorium

Wish me luck guys :)
Last edited by Michael The Janitor on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Re: Michael Sandford - No Name Yet - Geelong

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am

Break a pencil, Michael!
(or whatever it is that's customary to break. A leg seems a bit overboard.)
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 am

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 am

so I broke someone elses leg and now the police are trying to get into the house. This really is a challenge!
First page!
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 am

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:55 am

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 pm

First panel became a bit of a mess :/
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 pm

lazy page so I could eat dinner!
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Ah food, always getting in ma' eyes!

Keep 'em coming dude, don't let that Cold stop you! (Or better yet, wage war against the Cold as well!)
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:20 pm

"Only Macs"- very noice!
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Next