[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Linda Foote - A Polite War - Perth (24 page FINISHED!)

Linda Foote - A Polite War - Perth (24 page FINISHED!)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Linda Foote - A Polite War - Perth (24 page FINISHED!)

Postby felabba on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm

My words are level, snooker and politeness.

And I am TERRIFIED.

See you in an hour if I'm lucky!
Last edited by felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
felabba
Superhero

Re: Linda Foote - A Polite War - Perth

Postby Troy Kealley on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm

hey this time you're at least in the comfort of your home! Good luck :D
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby felabba on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm linda's friend/slave driver, and she told me to say that it's probly worse cause there are more destractions at home to, well, destract her. But she says thank you for the good luck wishing.
felabba
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm

I am freaking out.
Last edited by felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
felabba
Superhero

Postby robin t-lord on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 am

That's so beautiful! Lovely eyes, and it's nice to see someone else using pencils :)

good luck, stay awake, keep it up!

P.S: is your avatar your own drawing? because i love it, and it reminds me of Erika Moen's style & energy (that's a good thing)
robin t-lord
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am

I love Erika Moen so that is a very good thing. Yes, that avatar is a picture of me, being dumb. Cheer for the encouragement, I'm about a half hour behind at this point and...and...I vaguely wanna cry.

I haven't had a chance to look at yer pages except over my friends shoulder, but seriously? That's PENCIL? Whoah.
felabba
Superhero

Postby Chuc on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 am

Beautiful first page illustration :O With minimal rubbing out!
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 am

Nah, the rubbing out just isn't that obvious. Thanks for the compliment!
felabba
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 am

I'm like an hour behind. Still freaking out. And my scanning slaves are going home. To sleep, darn them.
felabba
Superhero

Postby Craig Vial on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 am

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't letter with the computer :)

Looking good!
Craig Vial
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 am

I really wish I knew how to get my images to appear full size in the posts. Is there anyone who knows how to do that?
felabba
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 am

Mind blowingly good again Linda!

If you want to get full size images you'll need to use something like Photobucket which lets you hotlink your images (see mine for an example). When you host there you upload the pic, then once its up copy the IMG code you'll see under the thumbnail. This is just a copy and paste to a forum post, and will display the full size image (and has more space for images too)
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks Troy. Things I probably should have asked about before the event started, huh?

I've decided to get rid of all the previous images and reupload them. Sorry for the inconvienence, everyone.

felabba
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 am

I can't believe it's almost legitimate morning.

I decided to sketch out the entire story rather than just go page by page, in order to prevent the last minute crash at the end when my brain is too tired to work. Since I've been largely absent, I present photographic evidence that I am in fact working:

Buh, guh, so far behind. Still freaking out.
Last edited by felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
felabba
Superhero

Postby felabba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 am

I just roughed out a page in which I used all three words ON THE SAME PAGE. In context.

TRIPLE WORD SCORE.

Plus all three words of the title appeared together.

SEXTUPLE WORD SCORE.

Whooooo yeah.

Too much sugar.
felabba
Superhero

Next

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience