[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Kenneth Chan - Just This Fight - Monbulk VIC (Finished)

Kenneth Chan - Just This Fight - Monbulk VIC (Finished)

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Re: Kenneth Chan - Just This Fight - Monbulk VIC (Finished)

Postby Chuc on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 am

A Winner is Ken :|>
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 am

Wow...moving pictures...what will they think of next. The animation was amazing- would love to see it all in one go!
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Now THAT was awesome!

I think that's the first "motion comic" ever for Comikaze, right?
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Peacemaker on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:00 pm

You managed to include a KNEE OF JUSTICE.

You win by default :p
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 am

Holy crap that was awesome!
Trey & I are arguing over whether you used Image Ready... or your DS.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby jing on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

That was so cooool! Oh, the man-thumpage. Tres Sexay ;)
I am the King of Slack! Or Queen. Maybe I'm a queen...
jing
Super Genius

Postby H PoP on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Jesus fuck. I know you said you'd do it, but I didn't think you would...or pull it off. That was awesome.
H PoP
Super Genius

Postby Troy Kealley on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Yep you've just started a whole new category of the competition! That was pretty insane - well done that man!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Tsumi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm

*whistles* Well that certainly woke my brain up! Your arm must be totally dead after drawing that, and how you managed to get it all animated in time is beyond me. Most impressive!!!

...but I'd play as the cute school girl (4th one along on the top row) ^_^ <3
On days like today, when the cold winds blow in my melancholy soul and the beauty of the world makes me shiver tenderly - I miss you so much... Kimchi Pancake....
Tsumi
Superhero

Postby Peacemaker on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am

Peacemaker
Superhero

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience