[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Erin McGregor - Adelaide - Wild Zone (Mangaish) - FINISHED

Erin McGregor - Adelaide - Wild Zone (Mangaish) - FINISHED

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

Erin McGregor - Adelaide - Wild Zone (Mangaish) - FINISHED

Postby Washi on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

I have reached a zen state of complete, utter mind-blanking emptiness. Guess that means it's starting time.

Here goes nothing.

::EDIT::
For those curous, my hour's words were Smiling, Steamroller and Privilege. However, since I needed a bit of help working out what the bloody hell to do, I also used the hour before (Green, Dwarf, Chernobyl) and the hour after (Woods, Javelin, Picking). I was thinking, at the start, of doing a scientist studying the effects of the Chernobyl disaster on the environment and discovering some interesting mutations that make otherwise normal creatures look like mythical animas. Howver, I didn't think my skills were really up to that, so I went for something else instead. I rather wish I'd had the skills/story/knowledge to pull of the Chernobyl idea though.

As for how smiling worked it's way into it - I tried to have Ali smiling as often as possible ^^;

I hate steamrollers. I never want to see one again.
Last edited by Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Re: Erin McGregor - Adelaide - ??? (Mangaish)

Postby chibinezu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 pm

It's going to be amazing everyone! Trust me I'm sitting next to her and I'm drowning in the amount Washi is giving off atm XD
chibinezu
Hero

Postby jing on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:04 pm

That is truly the state of beginning. The zen of the blank page .... so terrifying :)

Work hard!
I am the King of Slack! Or Queen. Maybe I'm a queen...
jing
Super Genius

Postby Peacemaker on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 pm

If only one could go into a meditative state, wake up, and discover that all 24 pages are already done! :P

Good luck!
Peacemaker
Superhero

Postby chibinezu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

I think I saw a hentai like that once... >.> .... <.< ... >.> ...
Spectator update! It's looking really fucking awesome! She's on page.. 5! pencils XD
chibinezu
Hero

Re: Erin McGregor - Adelaide - Wild Zone (Mangaish)

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 am

And we're done. Just going through the uploading process now - get it up here soon.

Watch the quality degrade faster than a merangue in the bathtub!
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:34 am

First four pages have sucessfully made it onto the internet.

~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby HEADFIST on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:48 am

HAWT
HEADFIST
Sidekick

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Photobucket is hating on me at the moment, so we'll have to see how these uploads went.

In about four pages, I work out that I've had my font spacing on stupidly high.
Last edited by Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Next four.

~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm

This is about the point where the panic was setting in. And inking started to be abandoned.

Next up - watching my downward spiral.
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Uploading my uploading, you has taken so longs.

Cheep effects make up for my lack of ink skillz? I was flipping out a bit here, and poor Nu had gone to bed sick as a dog shortly after this. So it was just me and a pencil for the last four pages.

How does pencil lead get under your nails?

Gaah.... Hands... So... Stiff.
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Final four - inking is well and truely abandoned, as has all sembalance of detail.

No more shall be spoken.

Oh yeah, GOD DAMN UNICORNS! Go figure.

Also, my very very thankfullness to Lythias, Nu and even Stuart, who is dead next to me at the moment. Company is good.
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby chibinezu on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 pm

You are a paragon of all things I aspire to be missie! <3 <3 <3 <3
chibinezu
Hero

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

So good! I'm dead jealous of your talent, chicka.
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Next

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience