[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - S.Milne - Adelaide - Chernobyl: a Romantic Comedy FINITO

S.Milne - Adelaide - Chernobyl: a Romantic Comedy FINITO

Official forum for the 2010 24 hour challenge. GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive

pp10 - 13

Postby jing on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 am

page 10

page 11

page 12

page 13
I am the King of Slack! Or Queen. Maybe I'm a queen...
jing
Super Genius

pp 14-17

Postby jing on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

page 14

page 15

page 16

page 17
jing
Super Genius

pp 18- 21

Postby jing on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am

page 18

page 19

page 20

page 21
jing
Super Genius

pp 22 - 24

Postby jing on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 am

page 22

page 23

EDIT: THERE IS TOTALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A SOUND EFFECT TO SHOW THAT THE JELLYFISH HAS BEEN SQUEEZED BACK INTO THE BOTTLE SOMEHOW.... it west something like this

page 24

ARRRRRGH THAT IS IT OMG 5 mins to spare... will return after McDonalds to cheer people on with the power of two redbulls and 2 wicked energy drinks still coursing through my veins... or pass out. Jury is still out on that.
jing
Super Genius

Re: S.Milne - Adelaide - Chernobyl: A Romance

Postby LauraSeabrook on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am

I really love your use of very limited colour.
Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 am

Jellyfish looks good enough to eat.
Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am

Brilliant! Absolutely wonderful! Other exclamations!

I have to admit, you had me thinking "a dream? oh man, this is gonna peter out..." and then BAM! You smacked me upside the head. Just awesome. :)
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby Owen Heitmann on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am

Loves it! I really thought the whole magic tower was going to turn out the have been the dream of a marine biologist, which would have been interesting but disappointing - so I am glad you are too clever for that! Bravo! Pip pip! Et cetera.

I wish I knew Chernobyl's legendary reputation. Also, I have learned my lesson for the day: never trust magical jellyfish.
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Re: S.Milne - Adelaide - Chernobyl: A Romance FINITO

Postby Troy Kealley on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Most brilliantly done yet again!
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby grasshopper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

I think the dragon named 'Boy' fetching a stick is the most adorable thing ever.

Good on ya.

grasshopper
Hero

Postby joelsk on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

"I think we have some fruit bread in the pantry" Lol!! thats my favourite bit and when Dr D Warf has his hand against the tank touching the Jelly Fishes tenticle :D

WIN!

joelsk
Hero

Postby robin t-lord on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:53 pm

I love the gardener, Dragon, and his earnest expression when he talks of the Master. So cute and silly. Your timing is delicious and you cram so many expressions into those lil' faces! WELL DONE

...(and thanks for the support)!

ps re-read it and another favourite is "Oh, you know. What are YOU doing?" with that innocent stare. ADORABLE DWARF!!
robin t-lord
Superhero

Postby onegreyelephant on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm

I really want to eat girl guide biscuits now. goddam you!
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

Postby Washi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am

I loved it - so funny and utterly awesome. Your wiring tallent and artistic speed are impressive XD The characters were awesome.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm not sure if it's the early morning daylight piercing my optical cortex in one thousand piercing screams of agony that cry out for me to crush the sun... but I rather enjoyed that.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24 Hour Challenge 2010 - General Audience