Cecilia Jin / "LIFE" / Sydney -FINISHED!!!

2008 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, Ive, rumpusroomie

Re: Cecilia Jin / "LIFE" / Sydney

Postby SPN on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 pm

AND OMG I AM FINISHED!!! XD WITH 10 MINUTES TO SPARE!!!

EDIT : Yeh I deleted the pages >_>;;;
Last edited by SPN on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SPN
Hero

Re: Cecilia Jin / "LIFE" / Sydney -FINISHED!!!

Postby Egofreaky on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:00 am

Nice take on the vampire story, and pretty damn good artwork considering the time constraints.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby Chuc on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:19 am

nod nod, agreed with the artwork and your pulling together of a vamp story~ Heh.. everyone's a bish ;)
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby H PoP on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am

Thirded.

Totally thought you were another Cecilia comic artist there. You're in Sydney, though. Nice comic. Thought the son was a spoilt little snot and the sooner he shot himself the better (fan service rendered, so thank you). Father was decent enough to provide a vampire bodyguard to protect him while he runs loose. The father then goes about repremanding the son. Ah, well. It wouldn't be a bishie yarn if it didn't have characters you absolutely hated in emotional states completely unjustified by their situations. Mission accomplished ^__^
H PoP
Super Genius

Postby exifer on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Very nice manga story SPN! The art and panelling is great and emo bishies protecting each other... lol such a good base for a Yaoi story XD
exifer
Hero

Postby SPN on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Egofreaky wrote:Nice take on the vampire story, and pretty damn good artwork considering the time constraints.

Lol twas the hardest 7.5 hours of my life 8D I am so not doing this again [/lie]
SPN
Hero

Postby SPN on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Chuc wrote:nod nod, agreed with the artwork and your pulling together of a vamp story~ Heh.. everyone's a bish ;)

I didn't mean to do everyone in bish O-x It just happens when I panick under time ^^;;;

BTW Chuc, looking forward to when you finish your entry 8D
SPN
Hero

Postby SPN on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 pm

H PoP wrote:Thirded.

Totally thought you were another Cecilia comic artist there. You're in Sydney, though. Nice comic. Thought the son was a spoilt little snot and the sooner he shot himself the better (fan service rendered, so thank you). Father was decent enough to provide a vampire bodyguard to protect him while he runs loose. The father then goes about repremanding the son. Ah, well. It wouldn't be a bishie yarn if it didn't have characters you absolutely hated in emotional states completely unjustified by their situations. Mission accomplished ^__^

OMG another Cecilia artist??!! @_@ Who's the other?? XD
Lol yeh half the people I've shown this to either went "NUUUU@_@" in the shooting or went " BU-YEH FARKTARD!! 8D" So cheers for both sides XD At least you guys enjoyed it >//<

Tyhanks for the comment~~
SPN
Hero

Postby SPN on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:51 pm

exifer wrote:Very nice manga story SPN! The art and panelling is great and emo bishies protecting each other... lol such a good base for a Yaoi story XD

OH MY GOOSE don't remind me ;_; I didn't actually pick up on the yaoi thing until I finished and went "...DAMMIT I DID IT SUBCONSCIOUSLY AGAIN!! @_@". I really don't mean to do it.. but everytime it appears to be suggestive DX FAR OUT *defenistrates*
SPN
Hero

Postby Owen Heitmann on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Solid artwork, and I didn't see that ending coming.

The rich kid might be an uber emo but he's still kind of believable in an irrational teenage way.

It's meant to end at 21 pages, right? I'm not missing anything?
Owen Heitmann
Outta My Head: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
Basic Wage Kids: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
5031: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby SPN on Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Yep it ends at 21 pages ^_^ Thanks for reading!
SPN
Hero

Postby Kyle on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:09 am

Wicked artwork and I totally dig the concept. All that exposition and emo ending did bug me though. Not showing the dad though - not even in silouette = very cool idea.
Canned Geek:
The Australian & New Zealand guide to every geeky convention, meet and event.
http://www.cannedgeek.com
Kyle
Superhero

Postby SPN on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Ah...yes. The ending. So far it's either bugged alot of people or made alot of people happy XD I guess it's kinda 50-50 at the moment ^^;; But yeh thanks for reading ^^
SPN
Hero

Postby exifer on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

SPN wrote:OH MY GOOSE don't remind me ;_; I didn't actually pick up on the yaoi thing until I finished and went "...DAMMIT I DID IT SUBCONSCIOUSLY AGAIN!! @_@". I really don't mean to do it.. but everytime it appears to be suggestive DX FAR OUT *defenistrates*

ahahaha XD the result of reading too much BL? BTW looking at the artwork again, i can't see any construction sketches...did you straight draw the poses without sketching it first? man ur good!
exifer
Hero

Postby SPN on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 pm

exifer wrote:
SPN wrote:OH MY GOOSE don't remind me ;_; I didn't actually pick up on the yaoi thing until I finished and went "...DAMMIT I DID IT SUBCONSCIOUSLY AGAIN!! @_@". I really don't mean to do it.. but everytime it appears to be suggestive DX FAR OUT *defenistrates*

ahahaha XD the result of reading too much BL? BTW looking at the artwork again, i can't see any construction sketches...did you straight draw the poses without sketching it first? man ur good!

lol actually I don't read yaoi Oxo Not once, not ever. i think the reason I draw then is becoz they're JUST SO FREAKIHN PRETTYYY!! @_@

But yeh I didn't HAVE time to draw lines Oxo i was like "FARK I'MA 10 PAGES LATE (slept in) OMG OMG OMG FAR OUT OMG!!!!"

so I pretty much made do with anyting ^^;;
SPN
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '08 - General