Armageddon october 2007 - NOW IN MELBOURNE

Armageddon convention notes and news http://armageddonexpo.com

Moderator: maggie

Postby Philip Bentley on Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 pm

I intend to be there. Just went to the website too to see if I could register, but couldn't find hide nor hair of anything applicable. Has anyone actually registered for a table? If so how? I note that in a post from May on PF Mr Armageddon addresses the issue of the Artist's Alley and claims to have attached a form, but I couldn't see hide nor hair of that either. :S

PHIL
Philip Bentley
Super Genius
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby rumpusroomie on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi Phil,
Buried somewhere on the Armageddon site was this statement:

If you are a creator and are planning on attending Armageddon please email us at info@pulpexpo.com for an exhibitor pack
User avatar
rumpusroomie
Master of Time
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby wilco440 on Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:01 am

I noticed this and requested the details over the weekend.

Bill from Armageddon got back to me very quickly with an info pack and booking sheet for the event. Here's the relevant info:

Comic Writer/Artist Alley/Fan Club package
Includes one Table, One chair and limited partition space for display, plus listing on the event web site in the local comic creator page.
One exhibitor package $100


colin
wilco440
Hero
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:16 pm

Postby Paul Bedford on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:18 pm

We'll have a table there. Hope to have final print ready editions (those to go in the stores) of The List for sale. If not, I'll at least have the same not-so-bad copies that were available at Doujicon.

Paul.
Seek the Wolf in thyself!

the-list.com.au
User avatar
Paul Bedford
Science Hero
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:31 pm
Location: Melbourne.

Postby David Yardin on Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 pm

wilco440 wrote:I noticed this and requested the details over the weekend.

Bill from Armageddon got back to me very quickly with an info pack and booking sheet for the event. Here's the relevant info:

Comic Writer/Artist Alley/Fan Club package
Includes one Table, One chair and limited partition space for display, plus listing on the event web site in the local comic creator page.
One exhibitor package $100


colin


Bill should get you down as a guest.
User avatar
David Yardin
Super Genius
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Postby Philip Bentley on Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:58 pm

Thanks, ya'll.

PHIL
Philip Bentley
Super Genius
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby Lee Gracie on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:39 pm

I would like to know how big is the table?
Fear what you can't understand and hate what you can't conquer, bitch!
User avatar
Lee Gracie
Super Genius
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:07 pm
Location: Australia Melbourne

Postby Phreak on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:38 pm

I'll be there in a pure fan boy capacity!

I got some of my SA published work, and might have some more stuff by then but who knows!
Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard

Image
User avatar
Phreak
Super Genius
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: Australia: Port Melbourne

split a table

Postby Mattbonzo on Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:43 pm

Anyone want to split a table at this thang?
Mattbonzo
Hero
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:19 pm

Postby spank everest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:38 pm

I can't over the amount of people I know, who aren't interested in comics whatsoever, sending me the link to Armageddon, saying
"Dude, I'm SO going to this!!! You're going, right?"

It's great!!

And I'm totally gonna have Amanda Connor sign my copy of Suburban Jersey Ninja She-Devils #1 - faaaaark yeah!!!! :D
If fate makes you a motorcycle, you become a motorcycle.
User avatar
spank everest
Superhero
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:35 am
Location: Melbourne

Table

Postby Mattbonzo on Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 pm

anyone wanna share costs on a table at this?
Mattbonzo
Hero
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:19 pm

Postby apple head on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 pm

David Yardin wrote:
wilco440 wrote:I noticed this and requested the details over the weekend.

Bill from Armageddon got back to me very quickly with an info pack and booking sheet for the event. Here's the relevant info:

Comic Writer/Artist Alley/Fan Club package
Includes one Table, One chair and limited partition space for display, plus listing on the event web site in the local comic creator page.
One exhibitor package $100


colin


Bill should get you down as a guest.


Ditto, If I were you I would be offended that he's asking you for money. If he just asked you to pass on the message then I just missunderstood, sorry.
User avatar
apple head
Super Genius
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Suzhou, China

Postby David Yardin on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 am

apple head wrote:
David Yardin wrote:
wilco440 wrote:I noticed this and requested the details over the weekend.

Bill from Armageddon got back to me very quickly with an info pack and booking sheet for the event. Here's the relevant info:

Comic Writer/Artist Alley/Fan Club package
Includes one Table, One chair and limited partition space for display, plus listing on the event web site in the local comic creator page.
One exhibitor package $100


colin


Bill should get you down as a guest.


Ditto, If I were you I would be offended that he's asking you for money. If he just asked you to pass on the message then I just missunderstood, sorry.


Well... I meant it more as a suggestion, than a Image "aw hell no he didn't!!!"
User avatar
David Yardin
Super Genius
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Postby Lee Gracie on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:29 am

So what is happen at Armageddon! I haven't heard what the booths are like.
Just a table and one chair. I think a that not very mush info. I would like to know how big is the table? it there a wall are something so we can put poster and other things on the wall. How many passers can you have to give people to help you out on you booth.
Fear what you can't understand and hate what you can't conquer, bitch!
User avatar
Lee Gracie
Super Genius
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:07 pm
Location: Australia Melbourne

Postby apple head on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:44 pm

David Yardin wrote:
apple head wrote:
David Yardin wrote:
wilco440 wrote:I noticed this and requested the details over the weekend.

Bill from Armageddon got back to me very quickly with an info pack and booking sheet for the event. Here's the relevant info:

Comic Writer/Artist Alley/Fan Club package
Includes one Table, One chair and limited partition space for display, plus listing on the event web site in the local comic creator page.
One exhibitor package $100


colin


Bill should get you down as a guest.


Ditto, If I were you I would be offended that he's asking you for money. If he just asked you to pass on the message then I just missunderstood, sorry.


Well... I meant it more as a suggestion, than a Image "aw hell no he didn't!!!"


LOL at emoticon.

I would be lying if I didn't want stir some shit though. Ha ha!

Colin is a bit of a legend though. I get the impression he's modest too, so it's tacktless people like me who'll have to bring up uncomfortable issues. I'm also safe far away in the deepest suburbs of Busan, Korea :)

Let's kill the point before it gets ugly ;)
User avatar
apple head
Super Genius
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Suzhou, China

PreviousNext

Return to Armageddon Expo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron