[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Was evildans comic banned?

Was evildans comic banned?

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Was evildans comic banned?

Postby Zin Bullock on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:51 pm

Banning comics is not cool people. I don't mean to be rude but It's 2007, and pushing the boundries takes more than ever. Thats all Evil dan did. Maybe next time you should be more specific about what you mean by the word mature. Bad form.
YO SPATCHGROVE!
Zin Bullock
Citizen

Re: Was evildans comic banned?

Postby tonia on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:43 pm

tonia
Super Goddess

Postby Troy Kealley on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:47 pm

Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

sorry to troy and maggie

Postby Zin Bullock on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:11 pm

Yeah, ok....I dont get on the internet much, and the site can get confusing, so I didn't understand that the topic was closed. so I appologise. I really didn't mean to offend anyone, I really do think the site is great. I didn't mean to sound ungratefull, I am gratefull that there are sites like this availiable. It was my opinion but I will keep them to myself from now on, I apologise to troy and maggie....I overreacted and thats not cool, turns out the bad form was my own. I will get the entire story next time before making comments, Hope there is no hard feelings. I know when I'm wrong.
Sorry Guys. [/b]
YO SPATCHGROVE!
Zin Bullock
Citizen

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General