[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Tonia Walden - Something - QLD

Tonia Walden - Something - QLD

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby Pirotess on Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 pm

Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby tonia on Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:08 pm

Gah- I'm slack here is the end of the story...

Page Six

Page Seven

PAge Eight

I suppose I should also mention that strip is mainly inspired by the fact that the Catholic church recently got rid of the concept of limbo too.

Thanks for all the comments too guys. It's always nice to know that a whole bunch of people are drawing at the same time as you.

Lil Sketchy - yep there's more - heres the last few pages - glad you liked the whole it's supernatural but it's mundane vibe, it's what i was going for.

Jacen - thanks. Actually something like this did happen with one of the sections where I work so I guess I'm drawing on real life.(the getting rid of the section and much rejocing only to find out it was actaully just going to re-delegated and we were still stuck with it - not other stuff))

Grug and mconnollyz - thanks

Jules - Thanks - I'm not sure if people would like the baby souls idea - but hey, I didn't make it up.

Piro -Thanks - the figures are pretty cute but expensive - I wonder if we'd ever see them over here.
tonia
Super Goddess

Postby Troy Kealley on Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby practicecactus on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:20 pm

|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Owen Heitmann on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 pm

Ripped straight from the headlines! I remembered reading about the abolition of the concept of limbo as soon as I started this story. I bet the church never considered the red tape impact of the decision on the bureaucracy of Hell!

Also: babies are evil, so true!
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby Gary Lau on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:32 pm

Hey Tonia!,

Always a fan of your Maxwell comics and glad to see you made some for this year's challenge. Really great stuff!
G
|
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby ThomasCarter on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 am

Heh.

Maxwell's one of favourite characters ever. Seriously!

I love it, keep posting more!
ThomasCarter
Superhero

Postby tonia on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:09 pm

tonia
Super Goddess

Postby Cybermotron on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Love it Tonia. Maxwell comics kick arse.
My 24 hour comic from this year which I'm still finishing....
http://forums.pulpfaction.net/viewtopic ... 1956#31956

And the one from last year which I did finish...
http://forums.pulpfaction.net/viewtopic.php?t=1895
Cybermotron
Super Genius

Postby Egofreaky on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Awesome stuff there Tonia... I love the Maeus Officiadom (sp?) stuff. It always reminds me that when I die, things can only get better, and at least there's on the job training.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General