[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Sarah McInnes-"hunter"-Sydney (finished Manga!)

Sarah McInnes-"hunter"-Sydney (finished Manga!)

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Sarah McInnes-"hunter"-Sydney (finished Manga!)

Postby SB on Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:23 pm

ok so I have started, as manga i all i draw I guess I'll be in the manga cat. hopeing for more but a this will be my 1st comic to get off the ground it'll probabaly only be a 16 pager....

more to come!!!!
Last edited by SB on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SB
Hero

Postby SB on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think i have gone mad though too much coffee and no sleep but the comic is done and inked!!!!

now to remember my domain details so i can get posting...................

awwww my hand hurts........
SB
Hero

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Coffee = Life. :P
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby SB on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:29 pm

k after playing around with uploading programs and a afternoon nap, here is my 16 page Manga entry done detween 12pm Saturday to 12pm Sunday.

It's overly erratic in style and poorly inked but I am just happy that I have finished ANYTHING! See if you can pick the pages inked late at night and the desperate page off pure lines and onomatopoeia

Hunter by Sarah McInnes

Gah It is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SB
Hero

Postby Troy Kealley on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:45 am

Nice first time entry Sarah!

Hope you don't mind but I fixed up your post to show the pages (for all the lazy people who don't like to click on links!)
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby SB on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm

lol no probs at all and thanks
SB
Hero

Postby onegreyelephant on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 am

And I was really hanging out for that last panel too.....I expect to see you in the mature category next time! Excellent.
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

Postby SB on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:39 pm

lol well I still have long way to go but I'll try my best to get better and draw something to extend on the last panel next time!
SB
Hero

Postby Owen Heitmann on Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 am

If by "first comic to get off the ground" you mean that this is the first comic you've drawn, you're off to a pretty good start.

And did the sprite kill the sheep then?
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby LauraSeabrook on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:41 am

Ah - that was sweet. Your main character reminded me of Drawn Together character , whom I like. :)
Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General