[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Guy Dernee & Hayden Fryer - Dance Off! - Sydney - Finish

Guy Dernee & Hayden Fryer - Dance Off! - Sydney - Finish

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby SB on Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:04 pm

lol I see what you mean about coffee = life :D

That was...er strange, but in a good way. My hand hurts just looking at all that black ink.
SB
Hero

Postby Laocorn on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:27 am

mconnollyz, hahah thanks... Guy will be glad to know that we inspired someone. :)

Sarah, My hands still hurt from the ink putting thereyness :P Ah, yes strange, in a good way, is there any other strange? :)

Breachy, thanks we're crazy, and proud of it :D

Grug, We gave up... couldn't help ourselves. But the sunrise was good to watch :P As for that dancing fly, expect an easter egg in the printed comic (if it ever happens)

Mags, lest we forget Jeff.

Once again, thanks everyone it was blast as always!
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 am

"i'll have what they're having!". A fun ride as usual- I love your comments around the borders and elsewhere- reminds me of old school Viz comics from England. I bestow up you both my Seal of Approval*

*Not valid in South Australia, Kenya and Moo Moo Land.
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby Gary Lau on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Hey Hayden & Guy!

Pretty cool! Poor Jeff and I liked the page with the letter box, damn those mormans! You guys will have to elaborate more on why Guy got you guys banned from the titty bar and mental note on never to poke Hayden!!
G
|
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby Laocorn on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:19 pm

Thanks Jace & Gaz! Muchos appreciated!
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby apple head on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Congrats Dude! For a second I thought the dude was pole dancing with the ladies :P

See you friday champ ;)
apple head
Super Genius

Postby Pirotess on Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:29 pm

Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Egofreaky on Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm

I'm wondering how much coffee you did have in a single hit just there...

But yeah, you're going to be in for near relentless pokings at the next SupaNova methinks. Because now you let teh cat out of the bag, EVERYONE'S gonna wanna poke the Hayden.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby Owen Heitmann on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 pm

Well, that was nuts.

I like the fact that despite your art styles being different, they are complementary enough that the switches don't jar when reading the story (well, not any more than the general insanity does).
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General