[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Owen Heitmann - A Dog's Life - Adelaide - FINISHED

Owen Heitmann - A Dog's Life - Adelaide - FINISHED

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby Pirotess on Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:09 am

Another "hooray" for cute dogs here, love the clean crisp lineart. You included some really nifty one-liners, too!
Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Owen Heitmann on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 pm

Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby Owen Heitmann on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:34 am

Well, I have just finished reading all the eligible entries from this year's challenge and have cast my vote with minutes left to spare. Some of the decisions were VERY tough, especially in the 24 page General category. There has been so much good work produced this year, and the best thing about reading all the entries (even following my completely random and haphazard order) was discovering yet another great entry every time I thought I'd found the best one. Of course, that made voting a lot harder, but a excess of quality isn't exactly the kind of problem I can object to. My hats off to everyone who participated!
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby ninjacat on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:46 am

I know what you mean.
I haven't had internets over the last few days and so I haven't had that much of a chance to read them all. Now I've voted (with minutes to spare) and I'm rereading everything more closely (and wanting to change my votes), some top quality work.
ninjacat
Hero

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General