[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Michael Connolly - Hands Of Destiny - Nambucca - Done

Michael Connolly - Hands Of Destiny - Nambucca - Done

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:51 am

Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:13 am

Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 am

OH GOD ONE MORE PAGE!
Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:26 am

Page 24

Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby Gary Lau on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:24 pm

Hey Michael,

Great to see you in the 24 this year again! Really nice stuff.
G
|
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:57 pm

Love the style, and a left-field story to boot!
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Pirotess on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 am

Hot damn Michael, this is some of your best stuff yet! Congrats on making it to 24 pages - I really dug your style in this one.
Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby tonia on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:26 pm

Good to see some more of your art Michael - always has a lovely scraperboard feel to it the way you do it. (BTW did you get your copy of The Ink #3 - i was never sure if it reached you).
tonia
Super Goddess

Postby Egofreaky on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:45 pm

I love the twist with him becoming the new demon. Very clever ^_^
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby mconnollyz on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:54 am

Gary - Always have a great time doing this, but goddamn it's a cold time of year, (I have a cosy fire going though!)

Laocorn - Thanks! I try to get a strange complete tale with these things.

Pirotess - Glad you liked it. I would love to give it more detail and clean it up a bit,
but 24 pages in 24 hours is just crazy. Plus I made 3 t-shirts!

Tonia - Thanks I try and keep the style similar for continuity.
Good to see you made it for this one too!
I did not receive a copy of The Ink 3 was I supposed
to get one?

Egofreaky - Thanks! Deep down doesn't everyone just want to be a demon
on top of a pile of skulls?

Thanks to everyone for their supportive comments.
It was, as always, an entertaining 24 hours for me!
Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby tonia on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 pm

Yep, you were supposed to geta copy of the Ink but I don't think we had a recent postal address - could you PM me your postal addrss and I'll send you a copy out.
tonia
Super Goddess

Postby Owen Heitmann on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 pm

Hmmm, why am I not surprised that your story involved reanimated skeletons?

You always capture that dark horror vibe really well with your art. Page 13 is my favourite for that reason.
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby LauraSeabrook on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:15 am

Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General