[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Zhe Xiang- Dramatic Entrance - Sydney Australia

Zhe Xiang- Dramatic Entrance - Sydney Australia

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby emma-jeans on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:54 pm

what an awesome story! what delicious art!
(I can't decide whether I like the art or the story best... )
emma-jeans
Superhero

Postby Chuc on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:39 pm

I really enjoyed the compositions, excellent stuff man.
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby Zhezhezhe on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:38 pm

Thanks guys. Still trying to wake up :p
Zhezhezhe
Hero

Postby Wanno on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:38 am

I really loved this! The cut outs over thetop of the paint is really effective. Fantastic work!
Wanno
Superhero

Postby Li'l Sketchy on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:34 pm

Man, that was awesome! Loved the big panels, and the dynamism of it all. Where she throws the bomb, in particular. And where she kicks the rock and turns the dragon-thing away.

The action... the splendour! What a gorgeous entry, with a completely unexpected yet totally rewarding ending. Loved this!
Li'l Sketchy
Science Hero

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:14 pm

Great designs (both forms of the hero are excellent) and the watercolours look so cool. I give you my Seal of Approval:

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby Pirotess on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:31 am

Wow, amazing stuff! I agree with Canaan, the rock-kicking was classy.

(I actually found the last page in the scanner after you guys left... did you want it mailed to you or something?)
Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Zhezhezhe on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:16 am

Nah, keep it as a souvenier. Its too much trouble over a piece of paper. That one only took me two minutes to do :)
Zhezhezhe
Hero

Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 pm

Captain Obvious
Sidekick

Postby hannijules on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:37 pm

http://www.julesfaber.com - NOW REBUILT!!*
*As of December 1998
hannijules
Super Genius

Postby EvilDan on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:26 pm

EvilDan
Superhero

Postby Haruka-chan on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Wow!! Great use of the paint and cutouts ^_^ It's so atmospheric and....gothy :D I really enjoyed it.
Haruka-chan
Hero

Postby heronimous on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:27 pm

hehe.. i really liked this un.. good work.. figures and colours were excellent
heronimous
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm

That was incredibly cool.
The poor Trex though :'(

That teacher gave off a really Miss Bitters kind of feeling ;)
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby simon sherry on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:35 pm

That was pretty damn impressive - great sense of pacing and excellent use of ink washes. Loved the ending too.

Cheers,
Simon
Sweet Dancing Jehovah, I've punctured my brain...
simon sherry
Science Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General