[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Komala Singh - Crimson - Sydney (manga, finished)

Komala Singh - Crimson - Sydney (manga, finished)

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby SpectralAesthete on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 pm

:D That was magnificent. I didn't post earlier, but I saw the first couple these pages go up and you had me hooked - your artwork is always lovely (even the slug! How!?), and the ending was very very sweet.
(Honestly, from the first two or three pages, I thought it was going to be a horror-comic. It SORT of was...)
SpectralAesthete
Superhero

Postby Rich_n_Creamy on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:16 pm

I don’t no how you manage to keep the same style throughout the piece with out it deteriorating. I myself slack off after the first page and by the last page its scribbled moosh

good stuff. nice, clean, i like it, i get it
Rich_n_Creamy
Citizen

Postby wredwrat on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:04 am

Ahh nothing better than to curl up with a nice hot mug of tea after a hard day of the monthly Jabba transmorgrification.

Love it! That was really nicely contained and executed. XD
wredwrat
Hero

Postby tonia on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:33 pm

Jabba cat approves...
That was great - and yes, I think most of us women have been there at some stage.
tonia
Super Goddess

Postby heronimous on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:45 pm

hmmm.. periods are funny..
heronimous
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby hannijules on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 am

Very nice stuff indeed. Loved the seamless transition between reality and dream, between fact and fiction, between truth and, well, truth.

Impressive linework too - with no need for deeper dark areas unless increasing the weight of the panel's impact/content and this is truly impressive. It's not easy to master (and I'm no good at it) but you pulled it off admirably.
Pity it didn't go to 24 as it was so sweetly readable, but you're right - it did wrap up nicely at 16.
Excellent.
http://www.julesfaber.com - NOW REBUILT!!*
*As of December 1998
hannijules
Super Genius

Postby exifer on Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:52 pm

wow this is great! perfectly captures what everygirl feels :) and love the artwork too
exifer
Hero

Postby onegreyelephant on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:33 pm

heh-- finally I get around to reading the completed comic. Super spiffy as usual. Loved it.
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

Postby Owen Heitmann on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:44 am

Lovely lovely lovely artwork - and I will happily rely on the testimony of others that you've captured the truth of the subject matter...
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Postby LauraSeabrook on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:16 am

Laura S
LauraSeabrook
Evil Genius

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General