[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Komala Singh - Crimson - Sydney (manga, finished)

Komala Singh - Crimson - Sydney (manga, finished)

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby Pirotess on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:44 am

Finally finished! Couldn't make it to 24 but the story seemed to end neatly enough here.

As Alex mentioned in his thread, his internet radio antics have totally killed my quota for the next two weeks... so I'm going to have to read 24 hour comics after midnight for the rest of the week :'(
Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Chuc on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:59 am

Aww so sweet.. :|>
I love how you kept consistent throughout the comic. Good luck!
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby mconnollyz on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 am

Always lovely and interesting story.
Mcz
mconnollyz
Superhero

Postby Gary Lau on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Hey Komala!

Great stuff, I love that scene in the car. I thought she was driving past Jabba and then we switch perspective/characters but after I realised what your comic was really about... I got it! :)

And Matt, you can stop touching my knee now!
G
|
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Really nice, K, its good to read something with a bit of depth (real depth, not melodramtic angst)

nice going
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby Zhezhezhe on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:55 pm

Great story. Don't ever let the jabbas get you down :)

Good luck
Zhezhezhe
Hero

Postby Washi on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:14 pm

Wow - I'm in awe. And not just because you stumbled uppon the perfect metaphore. Excellent work!
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
~ Nathaniel Borenstein
Washi
Superhero

Postby David Tang on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:14 pm

Hey great comic KS!
David Tang
Superhero

Postby practicecactus on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:19 pm

That was beautiful. Even your Huttness.
|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby SB on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:09 pm

Nice nice. summed up in the 16 pages well. and the art IS really nice. I think now watching stars ways will bring up a new set of emotions for us all.
SB
Hero

Postby b on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:02 am

rar, that was so nice. made me feel warm inside. with tea
· wasurekaketa nanika wo sagashinagara ·
b
Hero

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:25 am

That was bewdiful. But Greedo shouldn't have shot first...wait, it was a metaphor! All kidding aside, excellent entry and another winner of my official "Seal of Approval":

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby emma-jeans on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:44 am

emma-jeans
Superhero

Postby orangerind on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:16 pm

T_T I empathise with this very much! Its a great comic! :)
orangerind
Sidekick

Postby Li'l Sketchy on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:33 pm

I don't get it...

Ha ha! No... that was sweet! It's almost like math problems at school... Using Star Wars characters for us fellas, is like... 'let me put it in terms you can understand... You have three basketballs, and I have five...'
Li'l Sketchy
Science Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General