[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - emmajeans - Blue - Canberra FINISHED *bigger pics*

emmajeans - Blue - Canberra FINISHED *bigger pics*

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby emma-jeans on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 pm

Haruka-chan: thank you! The pink was a spur of the moment thing, and I'm glad it works!

onegrayelephant: We'll have to see what we can do about making "A Private Lecture by Don Burke" a prize for next year's 24 hour challenge.

Gary: *blushes* You are very kind... I'm glad you liked!
Emm-Art - webcomic updating Wednesdays and Sundays -
emma-jeans
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 pm

Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby emma-jeans on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:33 pm

Egofreaky>> Yeah, when I was stalking you, I decided it would give it away if I had the shirt **exactly** like the one you were wearing. I mean... dude. That'd just be too creepy! :P
emma-jeans
Superhero

Postby Egofreaky on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby tonia on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:04 pm

tonia
Super Goddess

Postby emma-jeans on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:30 pm

Thanks Tonia - I'm glad you saw it as a positive ending.
I think I will have to play with the spot colour more often now I'm getting all this positive feedback!
emma-jeans
Superhero

Postby Owen Heitmann on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Ah, I'm an idiot. At first I thought that 'dream sequence' at the end actually did happen and the same events played out again before she walked away from the relationship. But I don't know how you could have made it any clearer that it was just her imagining it. Once I stopped being an idiot I reread those last few pages and it flows wonderfully.

The art is very nice, with flashes of brilliance, but it's the naturalistic and believable story that gets me. Well done!
Owen Heitmann
: Random comics from out of my head. Sometimes NSFW.
: A pun-tastic webcomic about a small-time rock band. Totally work-safe.
: Sharehouse comics! Sometimes NSFW.
Owen Heitmann
Evil Genius

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General