[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Sean Tay - Mole Watching - on a plane, somewhere. -Finished-

Sean Tay - Mole Watching - on a plane, somewhere. -Finished-

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Sean Tay - Mole Watching - on a plane, somewhere. -Finished-

Postby Seano on Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:46 am

Posting this from the Airport.
So the words i'll have to use are Mole, Permit and Drama.

So yeah, hope I come up with something by the time II land in Singapore.
Pray I don't get annoying next seat peoples.

To the Hayase guys in Sydney, sorry I couldn't join you guys. Have fun! See you guys again when I return.
Last edited by Seano on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mmmmm..

More tastyness than you can shake a stick at.
Seano
Citizen

Postby Edward J Grug III on Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:48 am

WOW! You are hardcore!

Good luck!
Edward J Grug III
Evil Genius

Postby STiKMAN on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:34 am

RESPECT!
STiKMAN
Super Genius

Postby Seano on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 am

Penciled them all on the plane, but the airsickiness + annoying guy sitting in front of me who claimed his chair was broken and kept it fully reclined the entire flight made it too annoying to continue any further.

Did the inking pretty rushed-like when I got back to Singapore during the night. Gonna have to sleep early and spend tomorrow shopping for last minute things, before flying off to China on Monday.... and once in China, I'd probably be on the dark side of the internets. So I'll probably be back to normal internets on the 17th.

Here it is, it has Permits, Moles and Drama.

==============================================================

And when I said inking, I meant random scribbling of markers.

In some ways, you can say that I was pretty high when I came up with this.
It is not at all fun to do this comic thing alone. ;o;
Mmmmm..

Seano
Citizen

Postby maggie on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:58 am

Yay Sean! =D Glad you got one in! =D
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby b on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 am

rar, great stuff - way to use the words~
· wasurekaketa nanika wo sagashinagara ·
b
Hero

Postby breachy on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:42 am

The only thing I can do on a plane is try not to panic. So my hat is off to your very impressive effort. And everyone loves a giant killer mole.
breachy
Superhero

Postby Chuc on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:03 am

And here I was expecting gratuitous violence.. :D
Top stuff man. What was the inflight movie?
studioash.net
Chuc
Superhero

Postby Seano on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:20 am

Thanks. :D

Sadly the inflight movies for my flight were mostly crap. Ended up watching Ghost Rider and The Patriot.
Ghost Rider was kinda meh, but movies where Mel Gibson fights the English are at least always entertaining.
Mmmmm..

Seano
Citizen

Postby azrabel on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Ahahahaaa, that's awesome!

I love the soldiers - their dialogue cracked me up so much. Sweet work!
azrabel
Hero

Postby Troy Kealley on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:40 am

Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Seano on Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:53 am

Heh, thanks :D

I'm not sure if I will have any internet access for the next week since I'll be in China for a trip. So be back on the 17th I shall.
Mmmmm..

Seano
Citizen

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:37 am

I would award you my Seal of Approval just for the fact you did this on a freakin' plane (as you travel thru time zones, do you get more or less time to complete the challenge). The soldiers dialogue was very funny:

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby under_indie_alt on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:48 am

under_indie_alt
Superhero

Postby SB on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm

lol giant mole! awesome work man!
SB
Hero

Next

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General