[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Dave Kerr - On The Run - Mie, Japan (16 pages) FINISHED

Dave Kerr - On The Run - Mie, Japan (16 pages) FINISHED

2007 24 hour challenge - GENERAL CONTENT
(ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Moderators: Troy Kealley, maggie

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:09 pm

And that's a real 24hr Comic, pure randomness that works :D
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:01 am

Plot? We don't need no stinkin' plot. Great use of all the random quotes- it really flowed nicely. I give you my random "Seal of Approval":

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby SpectralAesthete on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 pm

:D I reeeeally like how you worked in on all the quotes - veeeeery clever! That ending was very cute too - I dig your writing style, muchly.
SpectralAesthete
Superhero

Postby maggie on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 am

hehe Good work getting all that in, Dave! =D
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby onegreyelephant on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 pm

wow. thats some impressive randomness! good work!
enter the labratory.....
onegreyelephant
Super Genius

Postby heronimous on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm

heronimous
Superhero

Postby Pirotess on Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 am

That is some first class craziness... you did an amazing job of incorporating all of those quotes!
Komala Singh

| |
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Ka-ru on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:33 am

Thanks, all. I really enjoyed doing this comic and I can honestly say I had no idea where it was going (and to some degree I still don't know where it went). It took 3 or 4 pages just to set up some of those quotes, but it was great fun.

Next year I'll try and get the full 24 pages done, so I'll definitely be asking for quotes again. A personal challenge, if you will...
Dave Kerr
------------

Remember, half the people you know are below average.
Ka-ru
Superhero

Location: Behind the broken shell of the old No.6 Blast Furnace

Postby Egofreaky on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Due to my laziness in only clicking the "new posts" button, I didn't actually get to read this one till now.

Dave, your work just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe you opened yourself up to all of this. It's probably a good thing I didn't notice this until now, all things considered ;)
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Previous

Return to Comikaze 24hr Comic Challenge '07 - General