Monkey Magic

Monkey Magic

Postby micma on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:21 pm

I've seen the movie "the forbidden kingom" about a avid kung fu fan whisked away to return a bo staff to the legendary monkey king. It was okay, but what i would really like to see is....
I would love to see a series of movies dedicated to the exploits of the monkey king. I grew up watching the tv series and loved every episodes. Hell if they can do a crouching tiger and hidden dragon with wire fu surely they can do a movie on the great sage equal of heaven. who's with me on this?
micma
Superhero

Re: Monkey Magic

Postby alexpav on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Seen the new Monkey Magic Movie?
alexpav
Hero

Postby practicecactus on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 am

Weren't Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlitt gonna do a theatre show of monkey?
Also, everyone's probly already seen it, but.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5ZWYRaAyw
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby rcha123 on Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm

I was the regular viewer of this show.Kongo was my favourite character and I think it is the one of the good japanese anime.
rcha123
Citizen

Postby maggie on Tue May 18, 2010 1:08 pm

If you get a chance to see the Japanese movie Housu, the same people who did the Monkey Magic theme song (Godiego) do the music for it. But that's only a small part of it... the main reason to see it is that IT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU WILL EVER PUT IN YOUR EYEBALLS!

Seriously... it's completely insane and worth a watch. And, man... Kung Fu's shorts...
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Return to TV