SAMURAI CHAMPLOO on SBS @ 10pm (Thursdays)

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO on SBS @ 10pm (Thursdays)

Postby Gary Lau on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:39 pm

Hey all,

Most of you might already have heard, but just in case, Samurai Champloo, the anime series that combines a bit of feudal Japanese samurai drama with hip hop action begins airing on channel SBS tonight at 10:00pm AEST.

This was one of my favourite anime that came out early last year and I'm looking forward to seeing them again on TV, especially since I've yet to see the last 6 episodes. Anyone else here also a Samurai Champloo fan?
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby makepeace on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:09 pm

Gary,
Can you buy this on DVD in Aus?
makepeace
Science Hero

Postby kzh on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:36 pm

makepeace wrote:Gary,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00064 ... ance&n=130
kzh
Citizen

Postby Gary Lau on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm

Hey Makepeace, yep, you can buy them here in Aus. Madman will be releasing the 7th and final DVD end of this month I think. Here's the link to the first DVD: http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalo ... ethod=view

Make sure to check it out tonight on tv and see if you like it! I'm pretty sure you will!! :)
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby kzh on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Gary Lau wrote:

Hey Makepeace, yep, you can buy them here in Aus. Madman will be releasing the 7th and final DVD end of this month I think. Here's the link to the first DVD: http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalo ... ethod=view

Hi guys,

Just had a look and the price on Madman is the same price as purchasing them at Minotaur. So if you live in Melbourne you can save on the postage. Thanks for the info Gary, iwsh I was at home watching it, but I'm at work till 11pm :(
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't

kzh
Citizen

Postby Gary Lau on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:51 pm

kzh wrote:Just had a look and the price on Madman is the same price as purchasing them at Minotaur. So if you live in Melbourne you can save on the postage. Thanks for the info Gary, iwsh I was at home watching it, but I'm at work till 11pm :(

Hey kzh, no worries. For all DVDs I usually go to either Minotaur of JB HiFi for great deals.

What are you working so late for? You got like 10 mins to get to the nearest TV with SBS!!
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Postby kzh on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:25 pm

Gary Lau wrote:What are you working so late for? You got like 10 mins to get to the nearest TV with SBS!!

i work for a Corporate Helpdesk.. we're 24/7.. the joys of working back till 11pm.
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't

kzh
Citizen

Return to TV