Comedy Inc: Blokeman

Comedy Inc: Blokeman

Postby Egofreaky on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:57 pm

Does anyone know who drew the Blokeman intro on Comedy Inc?
I know it's been runnign a while now and everything, but I've looked and looked and can't find out who's responsible for it.
I was just thinking maybe they'd done some other Australiana comics...
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby dillon on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:10 am

dillon
Super Genius

Postby practicecactus on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:55 am

Yes I agree, anyone that has anything to do with that deplorable "Comedy Inc" should be publicly named and shamed.

*tisk*..he made the Tism clip?..what happened?..
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby paulpunisher on Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:51 pm

I watched the first Comedy inc. Late shift episode for the current series after the first state of origin. Having never seen the show before, and also being physically drained form the day's events I was too tired to change the channel or get up and go to bed, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I would have to say I have never watched a show more terrible, I didn't even crack a smile. Even lame stuff makes me laugh, generally because it defys belief that it got on tv in the first place but this was far worst. I stared blankly at the tv praying in my mind that something would eventually register as even slightly amusing but alas, it never came.

It was then I came to the realisation that I had wasted an hour of my existence that I would never get back. An hour older in time yet non the wiser. I write these words as a warning to those willing to temp fate and watch the program. I'd sooner take a power tool to my face.

If there was ever a case for Capital punishement to return, this would be it.- Crimes against humanity. Didn't Australia use to be funny? (please don't mention "Hey Dad")
Chuck Norris does not leave messages. Chuck Norris leaves warnings.
paulpunisher
Hero

Postby ChrisWahl on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:30 pm

Hey, good ol' Bernard. I used to work with him back in my Disney days. He was a pencil chewer (that's not a metaphor for anything, he just chewed pencils alot). Crazy times. :P
ChrisWahl
Evil Genius

Return to TV