[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Mark Selan - Brown and Sticky - Adelaide

Mark Selan - Brown and Sticky - Adelaide

Forum for the 2005 OzComics 24 Hour Challenge. (ARCHIVED - READ ONLY)

Postby practicecactus on Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:33 pm

heard it twice man.
You got one sexxy voice..
so sexy, I used 2 X's.
|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Jasezilla on Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:43 pm

This comic is the most moving and touching comic ever! I was driving my car when I heard Mark sexiest voice ever Selan on the radio just before, I nearly rear ended a volvo.

Jasezilla
Superhero

Postby mark selan on Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:04 pm

1 part barry white, 2 parts barry mckenzie
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby mark selan on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:28 pm

The final page of the Doug Holgate - Superstar Assman

Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

ASS-tacular!!

Postby Jo B 1 on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:44 pm

Loving it so far - always like a bit of ass in my reading!
Jo B 1
Superhero

Postby mark selan on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:54 pm

And now for the musical interlude - last year's sucked because i forgot the song had more lyrics than 'the ocean doesn't want me today"

So this time I'm going back to the lucksmiths, specifically by Marty Donald

I've tried to make to make one line of lyric per panel

and that make's it the halfway mark - and i'm actually out of ideas
Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby Matty B on Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:25 pm

Matty B
Superhero

Postby tonia on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:08 am

An assindectomy? - yessir, the future of Australian comics unfolds before our eyes I knew there was more to Doug than his love of Spiderman.
tonia
Super Goddess

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:27 am

The next bunch of pages feature ME extensively.

And kippers.

And mockery of Australian comics. But i do it with love. With love i tell you!

Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:17 am

is anyone safe?

Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:23 am

I had a small bunch of hay here before, i should hold on more tightly to it in the future. (Matt's page design would be much better of course)

The tomb of lost comics

This page i was grasping at straws with, i had that joke in my mind for ages but couldn't build anything around it.
Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Postby Edward J Grug III on Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:33 am

Edward J Grug III
Evil Genius

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:04 am

facing the end - now. Still have 'Kipper Allan', 'How to be a Kipper' and 'You stink and i don't Kipper' jokes but that would involve waking Emma up to take more photos

So
Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

Jewish Holiday

Postby Jo B 1 on Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:24 am

"Yom Kipper" :)
Jo B 1
Superhero

Postby mark selan on Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:35 am

And now the end is near - i reach the final upload

I'm off to bed. its just past 4am which is about an hour earlier than last year,

I'll be up in 5.5 hours for sunday's random item

goodnight princes and princesses of somewhere and kings and queens of somewhere else
Last edited by mark selan on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submit to
mark selan
Science Hero

PreviousNext

Return to OzComics 24 Hr Challenge 2005