[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Monstar Milestone...

Monstar Milestone...

News, gossip, plugs and pleads about webcomics, be it yours or someone else's.

Monstar Milestone...

Postby jacen_c on Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm

My little webcomic "Monstar" reaches episode #250 on Monday (episode will be posted at 3pm EST), so I thought I'd do a little bit of self promotion here on the boards.

Oh yes, that's it...yes...yes....and I'm spent.

So if you're a fan of purile humour, unauthorised cameos (and the occasional authorised one), bad puns and poorly drawn characters, tune in and check it out. 62,000 hits can't be wrong (unless they're all one person who's had a heart attack and fallen face first onto his/ her keyboard and jammed the refresh button down!).

Just click on the big flashing "Emotions" icon below my signature to check it out...you've got time to catch up on the last 249 episodes before Monday [Warning: Reading all 249 episodes in one sitting is not advisable- Antains tried and ended up painting his face white and running up and down the streets of Melbourne in a purple suit shouting "If you've gotto go, go out with a smurf...they're assexual, you know!"]
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Re: Monstar Milestone...

Postby Laocorn on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Congratulations dude!

250 is a hell of an achievement, I hope that there's at least another 250 more planned!
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby rumpusroomie on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:01 pm

That's awesome Jacen, congratulations! Monstar always makes me smile/laugh
rumpusroomie
Master of Time

Postby Paul Bedford on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey mate,

Nice work indeed.

The 'star' in Monstar now has even more meaning.

Paul.
Seek the Wolf in thyself!

the-list.com.au
Paul Bedford
Science Hero

Postby antains on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:43 am

I totally missed this post. I didn't miss the comic and neither did the smurf. Of course, Jacen strapped the comic to the front of a road train and told them I live on an ajistment, so it was pretty hard to miss it.
Incidentally, if anyone's after some genuine Aussie porterhouse, there's some in my VCR - the rump's in the PS2.
I shouldn't be here.
antains
Evil Genius

Postby Parad0x on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Hey mate. New to the forums but I just wanted to say congratulations on the milestone. 250 updates is definitely nothing to be sneezed at and an awesome achievement. Here's to 250 more!

Parad0x
Citizen

Postby jacen_c on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 am

Not another milestone...well, no actually. Just wishing everyone a Happy Australia Day in my own unique way. Check out the link below:

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/jacen/monstar/series.php

And if your not too busy with the cricket or turning the snags, check out all 329 current episodes of Monstar the Webcomic. It's what Steve Irwin's ghost would want you to do!
jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Return to Chat About: Webcomics