[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - KinokoFry - again!

KinokoFry - again!

News, gossip, plugs and pleads about webcomics, be it yours or someone else's.

KinokoFry - again!

Postby Kinoko on Fri May 02, 2008 3:09 pm

This is my webcomic, KinokoFry:

I posted about it on here way back when I first started it but it's since grown and I recently changed a few things. Well shucks, the whole darn thing is just looking gosh darn snazzier, gee golly. Also, there's more content! Whee!

I hope it pleases, it's surely not for everyone for I hope to find more of the people that can get something out of it!

Please give it a look ^_^
Kinoko
Sidekick

Postby Demongoldfish on Sat May 03, 2008 2:58 pm

thats awesome! i just read from the start and im hooked!
-:-
Demongoldfish
Science Hero

Postby Bullseye on Sat May 03, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm digging the site, cool design
Bullseye
Super Genius

Postby Kinoko on Mon May 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Thanks! I'm happy you like it.

The site is still being worked on bit by bit as I find time for it.
Kinoko
Sidekick

Re: KinokoFry - again!

Postby Lance on Mon May 12, 2008 6:20 am

KinokoFry is insanely awesome. I am an instant fan. Your art and website are terrific and distinctive and your narratives are so completely bent. I wanna put you on my recommended comix page
http://www.lancecomixxx.com/lnx/links/l1a.html
do you have a banner or small logo that I can use?

THE CATES: the sci-fi fetish fantasy bdsm romantic adventure dysfunctional family theater comix serial:
NSFW!!!
Lance
Sidekick

Postby Kinoko on Tue May 20, 2008 3:50 am

Oh hey! Thanks so much, I'm thrilled you enjoy the comic so much!

I DO have banners now: http://kinokofry.com/banners/

Sorry for the late reply. I don't check this place often enough.

EDIT: Oh! I just realised who you are, haha. Silly me.
Kinoko
Sidekick

Postby Parad0x on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Heh. I've just read through the majority of your archives and I have to say I'm loving your use of colour and the 'cuteness' of your comic. The humour really works for me and I especially loved the one with the "Halloween Costume" :P.

Parad0x
Citizen

Postby Bev on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Haha, I'm absolutely loving this comic, you've got a twisted sense of humour, and that's great. It almost reads like a newspaper comic, until you get to the violence and other more offputting scenarios :P
Bev
Hero

Return to Chat About: Webcomics