[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Ever played a digital card game before? (online or console)

Ever played a digital card game before? (online or console)

Magic, Warhammer, etc. - Chat about the games, where to play and organise meetups.

Ever played a digital card game before? (online or console)

Postby projectmw on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 pm

projectmw
Sidekick

Postby ninjacat on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:25 pm

ninjacat
Hero

Postby projectmw on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:46 pm

projectmw
Sidekick

Postby ninjacat on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am

I’m not sure how useful it will be but I’ll give it a go.

Name of digital Card game: Yugioh

Interface rating: 7/10

You prefer the interface to: (delete other answer)

* have more content on screen
*be more interestingly placed
*have info on other screens you navigate to
*Be really simple and easy to learn
* just be in the background supporting everything else

What do you like most about the interface?
Once I figured it out it was reasonably strait forward (I just couldn’t figure out why my monsters kept being killed).

What do you hate most about interface?
That I didn’t have a mouse, a mouse would have been useful.

Any positive/negative experiences you’ve had with the interface?
The turn process needs to be made clearer i.e. in the draw part of the turn you can access all other cards but not do anything other than draw which was kind of annoying.

Any improvements you’d like on the interface?
More animation and pretty pictures, I likes pretty pictures.

Final comments/summary about the interface:
It was good I guess but then again I didn’t play it for long or really get into it.

Hope this helps.
ninjacat
Hero

Return to RPG & Card Games