[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - What are you playing?

What are you playing?

Postby Anomic on Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:35 pm

Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby markymark on Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:32 pm

markymark
Superhero

Postby Naylien on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:35 am

DAVID HASSELHOFF IS PRIMO!!!

Radiotak
http://www.radiotak.ispx.com.au
Naylien
Hero

Postby C.A. Luke on Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:24 pm

This Post is by C.A. Luke, Manager of Comic and Games Cafe
Ph: (02) 60236253 Mobile: 0408841898
Web Site: http://www.comicbookscafe.com.au
oztion shop: http://www.oztion.com.au/shop/Comic-and ... -Shop.aspx
C.A. Luke
Superhero

Postby Naylien on Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:34 am

DAVID HASSELHOFF IS PRIMO!!!

Radiotak
http://www.radiotak.ispx.com.au
Naylien
Hero

Postby Darren Close on Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:55 pm

Darren Close
"the Rob Liefeld of Australian comics"
Darren Close
Super Genius

Postby Edward J Grug III on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:09 pm

Edward J Grug III
Evil Genius

Postby Laocorn on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:44 pm

"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Edward J Grug III on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:48 pm

Edward J Grug III
Evil Genius

Postby jacen_c on Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:47 pm

jacen_c
Galactic Superbeing

Postby practicecactus on Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:14 pm

|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Pirotess on Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:01 pm

Every time someone replies to this thread I can't believe it's still going. :P

Oh my god, MARIO KART. We got together at a fellow comicker's birthday party last week and played eight-way wireless matches, which are unbelievably rad.
Pirotess
Super Genius

Postby Cole on Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:52 pm

Of-late, I have been almost exclusively playing Counter-Strike: Source. The bots it comes with are good enough to leave me with no desire to play online, and the weapons have finally been balanced fairly well.
I look forward to the day the designers realise that you can leave a round chambered, fix the re-load animations, and fix the wepon models so that they are not mirrored. Though to me, a rifle with the ejection port on its left side, throwing casings in your face, is so obvious a fault, that I wouldn't be surprised if it is an intentional in-joke by now.
The M-3 shotgun is excellent value, and for whatever reason, always seems to perform better than its expensive, automatic brother, the M-10. The M-3 is so good, when you bag a Counter-Terrorist carrying an M-4, you have to think twice about picking his corpse.

I'm really looking forward to playing Day of Defeat: Source. Hope it comes with decent bots, and I can't wait to get back to sawing Americans in half with the finest of all machinengewehr: MG-42.
Cole
Superhero

Postby Laocorn on Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:55 am

I just got Half-Life 2 working on my notebook the other day....

Let's just say I didn't get much sleep that night, between single player, deathmatch and CS: Source I dont' think I've played a comptuer game that much since well... since I left High school
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Previous

Return to Video Games