[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Interview Christian Read: Submit questions here

Interview Christian Read: Submit questions here

Suggestions, ideas or problems on the forums. Feel free to post em here. (Please PM Maggie for urgent issues)

Moderator: maggie

Postby Anomic on Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:18 pm

Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Daniel McKeown on Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:31 pm

Daniel McKeown
Super Genius

Postby Daniel McKeown on Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:34 pm

Daniel McKeown
Super Genius

Postby Daren White on Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:31 pm

Daren White
Super Genius

my 5 cents

Postby Gary Lau on Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:53 pm

I enjoyed the interview with Christian very much and I think Maggie did an excellent job as the interviewer.

I wasn't sure whether to read and post questions to the thread for the questions for the interview as one part of me didn't want to know any part of the interview until it was published while another part of me wanted to see how Christian (or any other interviewee for that matter) would answer to certain questions.

For the sake of positive feedback and future interviews, I'd like to see a regular set of questions where every interviewee is asked. And I'm not talking about questions like, what have you worked on and what's in the works kind of questions (they're pretty much given like peas in a pod). I mean more unique or abstract questions like, "What your view on abortion?" or "if you were a comic book, what kind would you be?" (these are probably bad examples as I'm pulling them out of my ass as I type, but you get the point). You could possibly have a section of "quickies", where you ask short questions that can only have limited word answers, like "favorite colour", "boxers or briefs", or "what's your poison", etc.

These are regulars and then you could have forum suggested questions and/or special specific ones according to the interviewee.

Anyway, I'm babbling. Great first interview, Maggie! Keep it up, and there'll be a nice collection of interesting interviews to be read at pulpfaction.net!! :)
G
|
Gary Lau
Super Genius

Re: my 5 cents

Postby makepeace on Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:27 pm

makepeace
Science Hero

Re: my 5 cents

Postby maggie on Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:12 pm

"Of all lies, art is the least untrue." - Flaubert
maggie