meet ups thread

Suggestions, ideas or problems on the forums. Feel free to post em here. (Please PM Maggie for urgent issues)

Moderator: maggie

meet ups thread

Postby makepeace on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:22 pm

maybe instead of just a 'sydney meet ups' sub forum how about a general meet up sub forum which would include melb, sydney, bris etc (edit: in seperate threads) - makes it a bit easier to find the relevant meet ups (edit: everything besides sydney is hidden away in general events, i think)
Last edited by makepeace on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
makepeace
Science Hero

Postby practicecactus on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:06 pm

Won't that just be more confusing, having all capitol city meets in the one thread?
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby makepeace on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:40 am

I don't know what the proper terminology is but I don't mean one thread like this one if thats what you mean.
makepeace
Science Hero

Postby Matt Elder on Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:54 am

As part of the Sydney meetup (when I can) I think having its own little sub forum is better. At times when things are happening and people want their own specific thread within the group, it enables that. In general we've had discussions at the meetings on how to use the area more as a resource (very much a work in progress) so others who can't make the meetings, can still get something out of it.
Less talk, more do.
Matt Elder
http://www.mattelder.com
Matt Elder
Superhero

Postby practicecactus on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:29 pm

makepeace wrote:I don't know what the proper terminology is but I don't mean one thread like this one if thats what you mean.

Oh ok, you mean like, it's own thing seen from the index page, with each meetup's thread in that, I getcha now.
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Return to Suggestions or Issues