Interview Matt "Stikman" Huynh.

Suggestions, ideas or problems on the forums. Feel free to post em here. (Please PM Maggie for urgent issues)

Moderator: maggie

Interview Matt "Stikman" Huynh.

Postby chelsea on Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:27 am

Okay, so here's how it's going to work:

You submit questions for Matt. You can submit any question you like on any topic.

But, a few things first:

1. I'm only accepting questions that are submitted via E-Mail or Private Message. Threads are getting derailed too much as it is. Any question posted in the thread will most likely not end up in the interview. My E-Mail address is in my profile.

2. Submitting a question will not guarantee it's inclusion in the interview. Before you post your questions, think about a few things. Do other people want to know the answer? Am I interested in knowing about this? Is this a question that's already been widely asked of this creator? etc...

3. This is your chance to get involved. If you want any specific topics to be covered you need to throw your hat in. With the questions being submitted in private, you've got total anonymity.

4. Matt and I are currently talking to see when we'll be able to get together to talk the talk, but with my current commitments it's going to look like a mid-January thing. But trust me, it will be worth the wait. Also, this gives you extra time to come up with some really good questions.

Hop to it.
Plush safe ... he think.
chelsea
Hero

Postby maggie on Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:23 pm

Somehow I totally missed this post! Ack!

Making it a sticky post.

M
About Me
"Of all lies, art is the least untrue." - Flaubert
maggie
Robot Overlord!

Postby Soon on Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:12 pm

I think I saw Stikman in a newspaper recently.
Soon
Super Genius

Return to Suggestions or Issues