Great TV Series to buy before Christmas

Working for yourself or for a publisher, chat about the business side here.

Great TV Series to buy before Christmas

Postby NovaMollet on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:58 pm

The Closer cheap dvd is sure to be a classic. What does one say about a show that has drama, humor, interpersonal relationships, and more. The ensemble cast has a chemistry that works. Kyra Sedgewick does an excellent job of bringing the Brenda Lee Johnson to life. TV watcher find watching a surprising lot of TV shows, on DVD, lately. First discount Sons of Anarchy dvd 1-3, great stuff, and now this cop series. I am hesitant to give it 5 stars, there are plenty of cliches, and not all the jokes work, and some of the cases are lame, and not all members of the team are real people. But overall, it is good fun.What carries the mixture of suspense and comedy is the central character, Kyra Sedgwick's drawling Georgian homicide investigator in LA, Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. She is marvelous in her combination of chaos, sentimentality, dishonesty, and ruthless bossiness. I can see how one might also decide to find her unnerving, but I have not reached that stage, I am still enchanted. I don't mind that the whole thing doesn't really seem believable.
----------------------------www.cheapdvdau.com
NovaMollet

Return to The Business