Writer / Artists for pilot project

Working for yourself or for a publisher, chat about the business side here.

Writer / Artists for pilot project

Postby Baden on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey all,

Black House is looking to put together a new project.

We need to hear from writers and / artists who appreciate David Lynch and his approach to story telling.

This is a paying gig with rates to be negotiated. The work would begin straight away.

For the writer, once we brief you on the project we would need the script for an 8-12pp sample and a series synopsis/breakdown.

For the artist, we would need you to work in with the writer on character designs and produce the art for the 8-12pp sample. We may source the cover elsewhere.

While you will get paid, this is a speculative project for us and nothing may eventuate. If the project is given the greenlight, production proper is unlikely to begin until the end of this year.

I would need samples of work if I don't already know your stuff and your discretion.

You can contact me offline at badenkirgan@blackhousecomics.com.

Baden
Baden
Superhero

Re: Writer / Artists for pilot project

Postby Baden on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

I should have noted this above but we would like to be underway by 31 March so a speedy response from anyone interested would be great.
Baden
Superhero

Re: Writer / Artists for pilot project

Postby HabbaChoobie on Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 pm

I gots some *competitive* art for ya! ha ha! Very "Lynch"!

only problem is, I can't work for less than Aussie minimum wage (same as some dimwit 16 year old at Mackers, mate!) or being an "artist in residence" (meaning being your houseguest, while I pencil and ink me ass off for ya, til the work is done, like the Sistine Chapel, ya mongrel!! bwahhh hawww hawww!)

Since Windsor/Newton bottles of ink are over $20 per bottle, that ain't much to ask, ya BAHHHHHHHSTHID! BWAH HAW!
HabbaChoobie
Hero

Return to The Business