Getting Stickers printed

Working for yourself or for a publisher, chat about the business side here.

Getting Stickers printed

Postby Anomic on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

A while ago I had a concept for a design illustrated for me, this design was going to be a foray into the tee-shirt, sticker and stubby holder market. However, learning from Dave (sorry Dave ;) ) that it’s not prudent to get a stack of things printed... I’m not that keen on this option.

My next option was to sell the IP rights to a bigger company but after Dave and I were both burned (by the Victorian Government no less) with unfulfilled promises of being hooked up with Roxy/Quicksilver and then RipCurl, I’m a little hesitant to go down that road again.

So, I’m looking for a POD site that does a bit more than redbubble as I think T’s are going to be too large a purchase for most of the demographic I have in mind for this design. I’m looking for a reliable company that do the T’s as well as bumper stickers (and possibly lager stickers) and Stubby holders online and on demand.

Is there such a thing?

Any help would be much appreciated

(spam on the other hand will be treated with quiet contempt)
Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Getting Stickers printed

Postby Baden on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey Anomic

What you want in general is a screen printer and one with digital capabilities. Anyone offering all these services on line is either brokering to one or hopefully is one. You would do well to find someone local to you who can do the job rather than go through the web.

I am not sure of anyone specific as all the work I do in this area is commercial and in large quantities which means the larger players who tend not to do POD. That said there are lots of Signarama or T-shirt printers in suburban centres - i would talk to the nearest one you find in the Yellow Pages.

Baden
Baden
Superhero

Postby Anomic on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey Baden
Thanks for the reply.
Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Laocorn on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Baden wrote:Hey Anomic

What you want in general is a screen printer and one with digital capabilities. Anyone offering all these services on line is either brokering to one or hopefully is one. You would do well to find someone local to you who can do the job rather than go through the web.

I am not sure of anyone specific as all the work I do in this area is commercial and in large quantities which means the larger players who tend not to do POD. That said there are lots of Signarama or T-shirt printers in suburban centres - i would talk to the nearest one you find in the Yellow Pages.

Baden

There's also sticker focused companies I believe, ie. "SL&CS" up on the north coast of NSW...
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Anomic on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am

Hey Heyden,
Thanks for that
How did the power of myth go?
Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby Laocorn on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Anomic wrote:Hey Heyden,
Thanks for that
How did the power of myth go?

"Hayden" ;)

Good, I'm still watching through the episodes but it's definitely insightful!
"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Return to The Business