[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Infinite Crisis

Infinite Crisis

DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, etc. - News, gossip or hearsay about the major publishers.

Infinite Crisis

Postby neilmac on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:11 pm

Okay, my brother has been getting the Infinite Crisis series from his comic shop and I am reading it and enjoying it... Finally I get to see some heroes die.

Anyway, just thought I'd start up a thread about it...
Not another 24 hour comic challenge!
neilmac
Super Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 pm

I don't have any comic book stores near me so I can't read it :'(
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby makepeace on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:42 pm

Hey Janitor,
Maybe you could try a mail order store. There is one called 'Paladin Comics' based in Melbourne. You can find them in the comic book store section of the forum wherever that is...
makepeace
Science Hero

Postby StanLee'sIllegitimateSon on Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:18 am

My local loves at Comics R Us will send you a stack for about 8 bucks postage if you like.

The only issue with the current crisis is that Geoff Johns has stuffed so much story in each panel its very easy to lose the plot. Also the buggers at DC thought it a good idea to give us a cheaper quality cover this month. Also the big death was a bit of a non event and could have been better. Shame becasue I love the character. I could go on. But check it out.

Go to Newsarama and have a look at issue 7s covers, they look awesome.

If Geoff Johns and Brian Michael Bendis got together and had kids, it could end the Marvel/DC war.
I am the lovechild of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, neither of them love me like Brian Michael Bendis loves me.
StanLee'sIllegitimateSon
Citizen

Postby Strong on Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 pm

marvel and dc seem to kill the meaning of death in their comics which is sad dont worry about when one your favourite characters die or dont feel relieved when one of the most irritating dull characters die because they just come back.......boo hoo
Strong
Sidekick

Postby irrelevantjoker on Fri May 19, 2006 9:30 am

www.the-iron-fist.com
irrelevantjoker.deviantart.com
irrelevantjoker.livejournal.com
irrelevantjoker
Hero

Postby Strong on Fri May 19, 2006 5:06 pm

in some cases its actually good the joker died second appearance if hed stayed dead batman would have been missing his most opposite and interesting enemy. But then the joker starts to die again and again until you dont care cause all his deaths really mean is 'hes taking a break he'll be back later' even when characters are CONFIRMED DEAD then magic or state of the art technology is just kicked in as a plot excuse to get the characters up again. When doomsday and superman fought they both died BOOM WHAT A STORY but then both come back which is like status quo with the only difference being doomsday has been introduced. But modern day dc marvel stories seem to do that less good thing too.
Strong
Sidekick

Postby Michael The Janitor on Fri May 19, 2006 7:39 pm

explains it all
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby BMB on Fri May 19, 2006 10:30 pm

BMB
Science Hero

Return to Chat About: The Majors