[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - MUSAK TO MOTIVATE

MUSAK TO MOTIVATE

Talk about the people, places and times that influence and inspire you.

MUSAK TO MOTIVATE

Postby micma on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 am

micma
Superhero

Postby practicecactus on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:57 am

|
practicecactus
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby apple head on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:55 pm

apple head
Super Genius

Postby Laocorn on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:48 pm

"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

What the?

Postby micma on Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:51 am

micma
Superhero

Postby BMB on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:08 pm

It depends what mood I'm in when I wake up, sometimes (though not that often) it's Mozart (but not any of his songs with singing in it, blargh!)

But mostly its some form of Death/gore metal. its a little hard to describe, so heres a example: (its ok, no images of dead people or anything, in fact, the clips quite cheezy!)

Though most of the stuff I like would be a bit faster than that ( and more complicated music riffs etc :D )

BMB
Science Hero

Postby Laocorn on Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:12 pm

"The Best Way to be Remembered is to Have a Life Worth Remembering" - Bruce Lee.

Laocorn
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: What the?

Postby apple head on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:51 pm

apple head
Super Genius

Postby Demongoldfish on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:21 pm

whenever I'm drawing i like to listen to the laid back tunes of its simply wonderful stuff

and i quote from this music genius's website this music is the "sound of sex during the rain and early late hours of dawning"... i couldn't have put it better myself. wonderful!

I would recommend listening to all his most famous hits including...
Deep inside
Southern rain
and who could forget the chart topping smash hit that was "C"

p.s. if anyone doesn't get this my full name is tim pearson except [as far as i know] this is not me.
-:-
Demongoldfish
Science Hero

Postby BMB on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:20 pm

BMB
Science Hero

Postby Anomic on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:35 pm

Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby TregorySullivan on Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:47 pm

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby dillon on Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:39 pm

dillon
Super Genius

Postby Anomic on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 am

"Hey sucker..."

Hey Dillon,
Vigil (#1-8), one of my titles getting release at Supanova this year was written to Wham’s The Final (best of) and Eurythmics (1984 soundtrack)

The ideas of a 1980’s fluorescent-culture and the bleak movie version of 1984 are woven into the narrative if anyone cares to look… serious… ;)

I still listen to these albums on my computer while I write even though Vigil is essentially finished…
Action reveals character
Anomic
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby davidjcunning on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:34 am

The soundtrack to Garden State is always a winner for me. Once I'm drawing I dont like anything thats too heavy otherwise I just find myself tapping along to the beat and before too long i'm into the air drums.
davidjcunning
Super Genius

Next

Return to What Drives Me