[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Pulp Faction • View topic - Comic Utility: Comic Book Handbook

Comic Utility: Comic Book Handbook

Got a bitchin' URL for some bitchin' reference pics? Post em here.

Comic Utility: Comic Book Handbook

Postby TregorySullivan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:27 am

With this handbook, you will be able to:
---Plan your comic;
---Be able to set up your comic online;
---Know what your characters look like, how they interact with your world, and possibly even why they do what they do;
---Have pictures of your settings, and know who hangs out there;
---Have pictures of your bases, vehicles, weapons, and other sundry equipment; and
---Have plenty of space for notes and drawing!

-----------------
Thought I'd put this in with oter references...

TS

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:52 am

cool idea - did you make this?
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby TregorySullivan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:53 pm

Yeah; thanks! It was part of a conversation over at GaiaOnline. There's some work to be done on a couple of pages, but otherwise it works rather well...

TS

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby jpaulos on Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:06 pm

jpaulos
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby TregorySullivan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:33 pm

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby Troy Kealley on Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:31 pm

That's a big call... many of us are well past the better side of thirty ...and jaded at that - so naturally we equate enthusiasm for youthfulness!!!

Will hold out for that second edition
Troy Kealley

My scribblings:
Troy Kealley
Robot Overlord!

Postby Egofreaky on Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:49 pm

Goddamit!
I've been writing articles to this effect for my mag... Bah! If only we had a faster print cycle :(
Which reminds me, I REALLY should start putting them up on LuLu

With that being said, I'm going to get a digital copy of it. If it's any good, I'll whack it into the "resources you should buy" section of our site when it gets revamped around April/May.
Egofreaky
Evil Genius!

Postby TregorySullivan on Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:23 am

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby jpaulos on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:46 am

jpaulos
Destroyer of Worlds

Postby TregorySullivan on Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:44 pm

I told you all that I would I pot when I got around to fixing the problems...

And obligatory plea: If anyone can market it, I'll send 'em a free PDF copy, as long as it's legit!

TS

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby Michael The Janitor on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:23 pm

tHE PREVIEW DOESN'T WORK FOR ME
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby TregorySullivan on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:17 am

TregorySullivan
Superhero

Postby neilmac on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:29 am

Not another 24 hour comic challenge!
neilmac
Super Genius

Postby Michael The Janitor on Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:34 pm

I got it working!!!
I didn't work with Mozzilla, but it worked with explorer
Last edited by Michael The Janitor on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael The Janitor
Evil Genius

Postby neilmac on Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Now that's weird!
Not another 24 hour comic challenge!
neilmac
Super Genius

Return to Great References